Williams...sign him or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams...sign him or not?

Personally, think he's pretty good. Albeit its difficult as he's playing for a contract and may go off the boil...but i've been quite impressed with him.
    Yes
    70.18%
    No
    17.54%
    Undecided
    12.28%
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

No,just on what ive seen TV and heard from others.Suppose should of done undecided though.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Thought he was outstanding against Sheff Utd and played well yesterday. Will be good to have two options at left back.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Only if we can't get someone better in. It's not the signing of a team looking for promotion to be honest..

Comment

No, not if we've got any real ambitions of playing in the prem next year.

He's a reasonable full back in this league though.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Well hes the best Left Back I think I have seen at the club in a decade + and play at LR all season as well. I would sign him he's looked impressive in all the games I have seen him play.

Unlike a lot of squad he actually looks like he wants to play for us as well.

Comment

yeah

sign him

Comment

Well if he's free at least we have the option of him, I think he could do a job until the end of the season.

Comment

Sign him. Looks a good player to me, works hard and gives a crap. In the games I've seen, he has an excellent cross, its just that we dont have anyone attacking the goal to tap them in. Also I've noticed he's very vocal with the players which i like.

If Cook comes back to anything like his best, those two could link up very well on the left.

Comment

Yep wouldn't cost much and is far superior to Borrowdale imo.

Comment

most def.... been best defender last couple of games....

Comment

if we were really ambitious we wd go for spurr, but as we aren't think we cd do a lot, lot worse. gets stuck in and much better going forward than borrowdale. only real criticism of him yesterday were his throw ins - lofting these long throws forward to simpson who is scarcely any more dangerous in the air than ronnie corbett...

Comment

Yes but id prefer if we got someone who we could use in the premiership

Comment

What's the point of worrying whether or not he'd be good enough for the PREM?
                            We are likely to be in the CCC this season and beyond imo.
                            He's doing well, and I'd love to see him sign for us.
                            As someone said, he's one that actually looks as though he cares.
                            I'd love to get my hands on the idiot who abused his wife and child yesterday, btw -- what an ignorant ar$e that was.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                              What's the point of worrying whether or not he'd be good enough for the PREM?
                              We are likely to be in the CCC this season and beyond imo.
                              He's doing well, and I'd love to see him sign for us.
                              As someone said, he's one that actually looks as though he cares.
                              I'd love to get my hands on the idiot who abused his wife and child yesterday, btw -- what an ignorant ar$e that was.
                              agreed, but if players are not good enough for the prem and are on a big contract then we would be wasting money

Comment

Working...
                              X