No announcement yet.

Rowland's can ###x off ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see Rowlands but I did see Gorkks, Williams and Ramage all come and clap the fans in the Loft, others seemed to be milling around the centre circle talking with various Bristol players
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      I never booed, but you can understand the frustrations. We must be the only fans that boo after winning

As for ROWLANDS, he should have not pulled the players off. To me, it lets the booers win and turns the applauders against the players. They need us the fans and we need them. Its very sad to see such a BIg big divide between everyone.

So what should he do? Send the players over to get abused? He did exactly the right thing for a captain, he protected his players. Good for Rowly, it's about time people stood against the diabolical behavior from more than a minority of our fans.

Comment

there is only one person to shoulder the blame for the discontent throughout the club and and that is tango man.we have a talented bunch of players at the club and possibly the best in years but if there is no stability the whole ethos is wrong.the players are constantly having systems/tac-tics changed and it cant be easy with the constant changes going on.us fans are entitled to get frustrated and its only natural that we do.the players need us behind them giving them our all ,but as long as that interfearing fat face is here we wont progress at all.all these pay-offs to managers could have been used to get a top name in the first place but it is clear that he doesn't understand the slightest thing about football.i'm as passionate as the next fan but i don't get involved in booing as i think its counter-productive and that was clear for all to see yesterday.i'm sick of my club being used as a toy and the fans being mugged off time after time,whoever the next manager is better be a big name with a proven track record otherwise the board will be watching rangers in a half epty stadium as the fans vent thier frustration and stop turning up.were a loyal bunch but we can only take so much as it costs most of us a lot of money one way or the other.
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Ellerslie,

Fans were not booing the players, they were applauding
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Our 'fans' are a disgrace at times.I could not believe it at Watford when our 'fans' were calling for Hall to be sent off.

Comment

I agree with Big Ade totally. Although a small band of hardcore fans, Rangers had always been united in adversity. Somehow the owners have managed to destroy all that was good about QPR. It is hard to believe that after the Dowie debacle lessons have not been learnt.

Does nobody at the top question why the fans have been behaving like they have been? Do you not try and route out the problem and rectify it? It just seems to get worse. Why dont heads roll at QPR other than the manager?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                I agree with Big Ade totally. Although a small band of hardcore fans, Rangers had always been united in adversity. Somehow the owners have managed to destroy all that was good about QPR. It is hard to believe that after the Dowie debacle lessons have not been learnt.

Does nobody at the top question why the fans have been behaving like they have been? Do you not try and route out the problem and rectify it? It just seems to get worse. Why dont heads roll at QPR other than the manager?
                Spot on mate, but that will never be answered by those "ITK"

have all those 7 managers in 2 years been c.r.a.p. NO they haven't it's deeper then that but some on here won't dig their heads out of the sand, sad, but true

look at the crowds, says it all to me, a boxing day fixture 4 or 5 years ago would have been a "sell out" regardless whoi we are playing, now, they won't give the club the time of day, because they are basically taking the P.I.S.S

plain & simple :confused:

Comment

Working...
                X