De canio Doing Well With Leece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De canio Doing Well With Leece

Was suspendid for a couple of games and lost today, but Leece have been top of Serie B for some time now. Just thought, I'd mention it as we seem to be talking about past managers quite a bit
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

would have been a better option than hart.

Comment

another manager/coach who cant get a team to defend!!! shouldnt have got rid of dowie or even mr sousa

Comment

Agree with Dowie. Trouble is when you pay so much to watch your team play Sousa was not the man either. Not saying Hart is, but we don't seem to get mangerial appointments right and thats a big worry.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

think we should have got fergie jr in, he would of been top of my list. and im sure maclean and boyd would of followed. no guarantees he would of succeeded but he is young n hungry with a very good record. But we could get mourinho in, but unless given full BACKING and full Control he wouldnt make much difference imho

Comment

Cos Gigi is a winner.. look at his wiki page.. impressive if you ask me
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Doesn't really matter who we get in if we lose a couple of games they get the chop anyway! They need to give some one a chance and thats not going to happen!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Agree with Dowie. Trouble is when you pay so much to watch your team play Sousa was not the man either. Not saying Hart is, but we don't seem to get mangerial appointments right and thats a big worry.
                Who has been suggesting the managers which we have appointed to the board then?

I think i read somewhere that flavio took advice from scolari on sousa?

Comment

would have liked him back as well,but if doing well in Italy,why the hell would he come back to us

Comment

Didn't Pellicori also do well in series B? or was C or D or E or Z?
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

think it was cappello in regarsd to Sousa. Sure he recommended to Flavio.

Pellicori played for Avellino?? They were not that good

Comment

think it was cappello in regarsd to Sousa. Sure he recommended to Flavio.

Pellicori played for Avellino?? They were not that good
                        Who recommended di canio, magilton, dowie and hart then? was it Gianni or Dexterforengland?

Comment

Because Pete like my friend was saying "who signs them?" There is obviously someone at the club (not flavio or mittels) who seems to be signing these managers too easy and with little thought. They sacked Magilton due to poor results, do they really think that the football and results will improve under Hart? Harts record as manager is as good as spackmans or bassett, I can't see why they went for him as he has no proven track record (other than coaching youngsters) and I doubt he'll do any better.

Dowie was an odd appointment by far, Sousa was a good younger manager that seems to be doing ok, Magilton played some good football but couldn't win vital matches so it does leave one to wonder why they jumped at the chance to sign hart? I have heard a rumour that the manager they really want isn't available until the summer hence why hart is a stop gap, which I can understand.

Another odd issue is that they could have had any manager they wanted from the start yet they've ponced about so much now its a wonder if anyone decent would want to come.

IMO I have been saying this for 2 years now, we need a manager that has experience and has won promotion (such as coppell).

Comment

Well if Pelicori can score 25 goals in Serie B, then I am not taking that league seriously. You only have to read Di Carmine and Alberti's notes in the programme when they say the Championship is a far better and competitive league than Serie B.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                            X