i said ages ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i said ages ago

Flav won't have a bigger (name wise) then him at the club, now when you look at the players we have let go, Camp, Fans favorite, Blackstock, Fans favourite, Ainsworth out on loan, Fans favourite, Buz, Fans favourite, don't know what's happening to him!!! won't sign any big name players where the fans are crying out for one! none of the managers have been names have they, are we getting a picture here, looks like his "ego" is the most important thing, if you ask me!

discuss

Camp & Blackstock divided opinion - hardly fans favourites..
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Camp is the number one keeper on form in the league.

We have not replaced Blackstock with someone better.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

To be fair - he isn't in the top 5 keepers in the championship according to the actim index - Steve Harper from Newcastle is miles ahead of everyone
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

camp n dex were def fans favourites imo. flav only bought the club to massage his ego, so what do u expect?

Comment

Not sure about that......

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            camp n dex were def fans favourites imo. flav only bought the club to massage his ego, so what do u expect?
            I am sure if you could be bothered to trawl through this and the dot org you'd find plenty of frustration and vitriol aimed at young Dex but then when he was loaned out which, at the time did seem somewhat strange as he was top scorer then people started going mad...

To conclude, I think that whilst he was here he often flattered to deceive with the occasional decent performance and a reasonably regular trickle of goals. But, when he went it was probably the decision to loan out our 'top scorer' AND not adequately replace him that got people's collective goats rather than the fact that he was a 'fans favourite'...

Comment

well he was my fave player, i loved him. fort he played his heart out and got so much unfair stick it actually made me angry. always worked his socks off, but thats just my opinion

Comment

Amazing how opinions differ......

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                well he was my fave player, i loved him. fort he played his heart out and got so much unfair stick it actually made me angry. always worked his socks off, but thats just my opinion
                One of the more regular complaints levelled against him was that he was lazy!! Funny how players divide opinions.......

Comment

i know that really annoyed me.

Comment

Working...
                  X