Shockingly bad tactics today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockingly bad tactics today

I dont want to be too harsh on Hart this early on, as i actually think hes a good appointment - but i hope his tactics change fast. Routledge on the left wing, Taraabt in the middle, Simpson , our top scorer on the wing? Thats an absolute joke selection if u ask me.

If these players had been playing in their positions, I am confident we would have won today, or at least had more attempts on goal.

On a final note - ive had enough of Ramage. Ok, his defending isnt toooo bad - but with the ball, he is shocking - and he simply isnt good enough for this level. If a professional football player cant pass the ball in a a straight line they shouldnt be playing - he is awful

Overall, think we played badly - but once players moved into their positions late on e.g. routledge - we looked more of a threat. Its a shame that we are wasting some quality p;ayers that we have - as i feel we would be a lot higher up if we had been using them properly.

On a positive note, great performance from Legs and Williams -

Agreed with all that absolutely spot on...also thought Gorkks had a good match.

Comment

yep Gorkss was great too. Think Stewart also did well, and was delighted to see Hall not playing.
      Good players were picked today, but just not in the right positions.

Comment

Working...
      X