X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart: 'an encouraging start'

Gaffer encouraged by first match in charge

More...

I fail to see what was encouraging about that performance....we are now starting to go backwards.

Very poor match played by 2 very mediocre CCC teams.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      I fail to see what was encouraging about that performance....we are now starting to go backwards.

Very poor match played by 2 very mediocre CCC teams.
      Well I think he's trying to give the players confidence, give it time i'm sure it will work out.

Besides, if it doesn't come end of season he'll be gone.

Comment

Not blaming hart today but i see pompey's results have picked up since he left.........

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
          Not blaming hart today but i see pompey's results have picked up since he left.........
          avram grant is a very good manager you cant blame hart

he did very well to keep them up last year and had impossible circumstances at pompey which worked against him and have since got better since grant was appointed
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Neither keeper had to make a save! We were pushing for a winner but no real end product. Watson had a header that hit the bar
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
            X