Pellicori poised for QPR exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthew View Post
    Who ever signed him should be sacked,oh he already has!

Didn't our sporting director bring him in?? I'm sure magic would make a perfect scapegoat though for this shocking signing..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
      Didn't our sporting director bring him in?? I'm sure magic would make a perfect scapegoat though for this shocking signing..
      what did i do;D;D;D;D

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
        I am being dead serious when I say he would look out of place at my level in the UCL....I am a better striker.
        Uefa Champions League?

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          what did i do;D;D;D;D
          Lol it's your fault u barsteward!! Not just this signing either! All of this mess! It's all you!!
          Magic = magilton

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            ONE of the first casualties of the new Paul Hart-Mick Harford reign at QPR is expected to be Alessandro Pellicori.

More...
            do keep up

Comment

I was one of those who suggested he needed a few games, but it seems he is totally useless and the report is right when it says he failed to latch on to a simple pass in the dying seconds. Unfortunately, for Faurlin, he has taken a lot of unwarranted stick for thring to pass the ball to him.

The sooner, he goes back, the better. Hopefully GP will have learned a very good leson in how not to scout a striker.

Comment

didnt we bomb paulo wanchope out for being two bob
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Wanchope was very good in his trial and never actually got a 1st team gamem so you can't really compare the two. Anyone else but Houston, would have signed him.

However, Houston had set his mind on signing Sheron after he performed brilliantly for Stoke, against Arsenal whilst he was assistant manager there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                    agreed. Up there with Tchakounte and Bob Malcome
                    where is he these days?

Comment

Working...
                    X