Agendas By Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Honestly I don't condone it but you are in the firing line with shadow of a doubt in my view.

Propaganda......I always refer back to the 'Sousa not the Special One' thread

Paladini has thrown you countless red herrings this website is a vehicle used by the club to peddle rumours (some true / some not), spin & the odd bit of propaganda.

The majority across the MB's seem to think you have had a part to play in undermiming Sousa's authority by indirectly reaching out to the masses for Paladini.
    Are you saying that it's Pete's fault that Sousa has gone?

Please tell me your joking!

Comment

never met Pete but you can't deny his passion for the club. No fan is to blame for anything that goes on at QPR. I know this has been said repeatedly but reason we're not going up is because we've missed our two best players all season. 2 players that would walk into any championship team and 1 into most premiership. Add that to a shocking pitch which makes playing the time of football most demand to see impossible and combined with a board that doesn't have that much patience......tough for any manager.

Comment

i think this messageboards leaders are getting the blame.I cant see why so many are crying about him going.,its a results business and he didnt get enough points.end of.

Comment

"Flavio obviously felt that Paulo was not doing a good job, otherwise he would still be here."

doesnt mention anything about that in the clubs startement... is that the real reason Flabby and the other clown got rid of Sousa? then that means they are lying! what a shock! think you can get sacked for lying or so ive heard.

Comment

I always wanted him to end of season, but was never convinced.

Flavio watched the same games I did and it was just a gut feeling.

how could anyone be happy on what we were watching?
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

our defence looked great for the past few weeks.as Paolo said,you build a side from the back.We didn't look like conceding a goal against anyone.He had no strikers-and our most creative players were injured-given those handicaps,lesser managers would have seen us getting beat 3 or 4 nil every week-but hey-ho.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Are you saying that it's Pete's fault that Sousa has gone?

Please tell me your joking!
                No I'm saying Paladini has used Pete / WATRB to get what he / the board wants...the interview regarding Blackstock can also be blamed though god knows what the big deal there was about! At the end of the day random poster breaks news / 3 weeks of Anti Sousa campaign / Blackstock interview....very very dodgy if you ask me!
                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 10-04-2009, 09:02 PM.

Comment

you are a joker.

And give too much priority to a simple messageboard.

If they viewed this board they would have seen the democratic voting
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    you are a joker
                    Warning for Qblockpete, no personal attacks please
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

you are a joker.

If they viewed this board then Paladini would be sacked for divulging sensitive information.

Telling me Paladini isn't aware off this MB and its contents?

Comment

if he did, he would know you like some others have been on a vendetta against him, since the site started

You have a pop at me regards what i watch at games and give a view, yet you don't stop drumming down my throat your propaganda.

try talking about a game you've watched or discussing something else. Its just a boring dron dron about the same thing.

Ever thought of discussing QPR? That would make a change

Comment

come on guys your putting fuel on the fire
                          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

you are a joker.

Though it appears the board gave plenty of priority to a simple messageboard when they needed to launch an anti-Sousa smear campaign. And when they went looking for a reason to sack Sousa eh?

Comment

Working...
                            X