No announcement yet.

Why didn't Aggy celebrate his goal? /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't celebrate coz he knew our crap defence would f..k it up.

Comment

think morris has hit on the most likely explanation. agy's prob still in therapy about it as we speak: "suddenly this strange thing appeared before my eyes that looked like a net, next thing before i even knew what was happening a ball hit me and landed in the back of the net and people started congratulating me, like I'd done something which i should be proud of. what's so amazing about putting a ball in a net anyway? ive never bothered to do that sort of thing before. Know what I mean, bruv?"

Comment

i thought that pat was the only one that grafted last night,faurlin tried with no support,but as for the rest of them ,all looked to me,as not match fit.without cerny it could have been worse.the defence played worse than a pub side ,in fact i know pub defences that play better.how a championship back 4 can play so out of posistion is unbelievable,we had pat defending for borrowdale at one stage,the midfield is 2 miles from the forwards no link up play.if i was the manager id kick all of them in the ****** and the one that cried can #### off.wheres the passion and determination to win,wake up jim get those lazy ####ers playing or #### em off
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          We have scored 2 goals in the last 2 games Fez, and it was Agymang that got them both.

Been treated disgracefully by Magilton, who constantly overlooks our OWN player in favour of LOANEES.

Not saying he alone is the answer to our troubles, but he is twice the player in front of goal than Routledge or Taarabt but is rarely given the opportunity.
          Perhaps he feels that in return for his wages he should be allowed to contribute to HIS team, rather than wasting his career on the bench in order that wildly overated players such as Taarabt or promising prospects like Simpson, who are either not wanted or deemed not good enough by their own clubs get valuable match time at our expense. Being constantly overlooked by the mad Magilton in favour of others who have expressed a desire to be elsewhere in future,(higher than where they have any right to currently), must be a tad frustrating don't you think ?
          Well our top scorer is Simpson, our best player Tarabt , its not our fault hes not good enough on a consistent basis . If he scoeres again in the next game i guess he will earn his place.

Comment

He assumed he'd missed, it wasn't until they kicked off that he realised it was a goal!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              We have scored 2 goals in the last 2 games Fez, and it was Agymang that got them both.

Been treated disgracefully by Magilton, who constantly overlooks our OWN player in favour of LOANEES.

Not saying he alone is the answer to our troubles, but he is twice the player in front of goal than Routledge or Taarabt but is rarely given the opportunity.
              Perhaps he feels that in return for his wages he should be allowed to contribute to HIS team, rather than wasting his career on the bench in order that wildly overated players such as Taarabt or promising prospects like Simpson, who are either not wanted or deemed not good enough by their own clubs get valuable match time at our expense. Being constantly overlooked by the mad Magilton in favour of others who have expressed a desire to be elsewhere in future,(higher than where they have any right to currently), must be a tad frustrating don't you think ?
              Quite simple he has been overlooked by Magilton because he isn't good enough, he has proved it time and time again!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                He assumed he'd missed, it wasn't until they kicked off that he realised it was a goal!
                Originally posted by Fez View Post
                Quite simple he has been overlooked by Magilton because he isn't good enough, he has proved it time and time again!
                2 Games, 2 Goals and comments like this. What a supporter you are.
                No wonder he couldn't be bothered really, is it ?
                Were you quite so insulting when he'd scored 8 goals in 8 games soon after he joined ? Please tell me of any other player you can remember doing this in recent times. Actually, don't waste your time, there haven't been any.
                Perhaps if we played to his strengths, instead of working out how to play to the strengths of others, who will be off once yet another season ends in underachievement and failure, we may just get more from him. Assuming of course he could be bothered to try to please somebody like you.

Comment

Why didn't Agyemang celebrate

when scored against Watford?:(

Just wondering!
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

In protest to JM for not playing him so much???

Comment

Working...
                    X