Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Person Sat next To You HQ

Describe them.

For me I have a ginger haired, freckled faced loud mouth, who loves to start of songs. He loves a pint, often kisses his arm muscles and never boos players.
    He often looks at himself in the man loos and never buys a drink for the rest of us

Is the person next to you a nice fella or a an i.diot?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I have a dad and son who sit behind me, lads 28 dad 50 odd, Really nice blokes, me and my mate i go with often chat and have HT pints with them now.

Bloke sat next to me is such a numpty words cant explain how much i sometimes wanna tell him to shut up!! Calls Cerny "serny" and Ramage "ramos" cos he can never remember how to say there names. How hard is it!!?? seriously!
    Oh and he will never say a good thing about Ramage even if he has a decent game he would say "lucky!"....Also everytime the ball go's near Ramage he'll tap me on the shoulder or just "Oh look football stops here"....Even if ramage makes a good pass he will tut!!

Man ive seriously been needing to get that off my chest.

Another fella behind me is a massive big mouth who says silly things all the time and just hopes people around laugh and think he's great!! The other week when the team was being annouced before every name (including subs) was read out he shouted "AND IN MIDFIELD!!!".......Bascially wish he would just put a sock in it!!

Everyone else is fine.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Not sure what his name rarely talks to me apart from hitting me at half time and telling me to get my fat #### to the bar.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Haha, I really wish the censorship was inactive...

Not a nice way to describe Chris, but hey ho..

So...I'll begin!!!

I have an even louder man to the right of me. This guy is a lovely fella who'll do anything to help a mate. He's unpopular accross message boards but well liked in person. This guy is pretty obese...in fact, he's a fat mess. Indeed, he's quite a bubbly character, but aren't they all?

He likes to bang his drum and makes excessive claims to be part of the infanouse 'ITK' crowd.

Despite my description, he is without doubt my best mate at QPR and I wouldn't change any of his faults for the world.

Do you know him?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

To me left a lovely geeza..i sit R block row D...to my right a nice bloke with his kids...in front of me, a lady with a fake baby randomly
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Sit next to a mad Irish man, sound as they come always F-ing and Blinding at the usual suspects....right character!

Also have some peanut called the Colonel to my left, last in first out the ground always because he gets a little parched. Wear's a tea cosy on his head when he is cold and bin liner to keep him warm...one of the soundest funniest people I have ever met at Rangers!
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 08-04-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

f block ultras are well ard
              we have converted 2 guys in suits, sometimes bring kids and the wife, have been seen heavily verballing police and stewards like we do..they are soon gonna be nowty... proper converts.
              job done

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Describe them.

For me I have a ginger haired, freckled faced loud mouth, who loves to start of songs. He loves a pint, often kisses his arm muscles and never boos players.
                He often looks at himself in the man loos and never buys a drink for the rest of us

Is the person next to you a nice fella or a an i.diot?
                Blimey, I hope you're not talking about my Dan!
                I'd be fascinated to know WHERE the arm muscles are that he kisses, if it is!

Next to me -- some loud-mouthed, gobby young lady, who sings when the rest of the Lower Loft has stopped (or not even started) and is constantly offering refs her white stick -- yes, my daughter Josie.
                On the other side of me (2nd half only) is an ***** who managed to fall asleep seconds before Legs scored that great header against Swansea -- yes, my Dan.

And behind me is Eugene -- say no more.
                (If you're in the Lower Loft near the middle, you'll know Eugene, bless him.)
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

nah, he is not ginger.

I like Dan its ginger people I have a fear of.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    To me left a lovely geeza..i sit R block row D...to my right a nice bloke with his kids...in front of me, a lady with a fake baby randomly
                    I know the lady in question.
                    Been giving her a bit of a wide berth since the "baby" was "born", tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      nah, he is not ginger.

I like Dan its ginger people I have a fear of.
                      Thank you for your patience -- 45 mins is a lot longer than most people can put up with him for!
                      Mind you, he can sing well.
                      Had the lead in Oliver a few years back, so you might want to practise "Consider Yourself" on your drum, Pete...

Comment

I don't have supporters around me - just cardboard cut outs that pose as librarians throughout the match. Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
                          I don't have supporters around me - just cardboard cut outs that pose as librarians throughout the match. Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!
                          Where do you sit?
                          There's so many parts of the ground it could be!

Comment

Sit in the lower loft with my kids. The atmosphere is appalling.

Comment

Welcome to my world bob. It is impossible to try and get anything going in the LL it gets frowned upon by most i feel
                              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                              X