so we are £19.6 mill in debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so we are £19.6 mill in debt

so into reading this end of year report we seem to still be in massive debt, refinancing that abc loan joke thought that was paid off plus other debt what the fk is going on with these people even with all the sponsorship money we still seem to be in massive debt even with billionaires on board.still they seem to be ripping the **** out of our pockets.

its not this seasons.

Comment

Good answer

Comment

i know its not this seasons but do you think it will be much better answer no

Comment

this season has the SECOND mortgage in it.

It will most certainly be worse.

Ho hum
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by link1967 View Post
            i know its not this seasons but do you think it will be much better answer no
            How do you know what I or anyone else think?

Comment

so into reading this end of year report we seem to still be in massive debt, refinancing that abc loan joke thought that was paid off plus other debt what the fk is going on with these people even with all the sponsorship money we still seem to be in massive debt even with billionaires on board.still they seem to be ripping the **** out of our pockets.
              what exactly did you expect?

Comment

We are constantly being reminded that our new board are very shrewd headed buisness men,Hmmm,So was the Chairman of R B S
                I might not agree with what you say,
                but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

so many questions and no answers
                  1) how underwritten by the rich guys are these debts?
                  2) if they walk are we a lead balloon financially?
                  3) if they walk, can we chase em or someone , chase em for the debts?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr48 View Post
                    We are constantly being reminded that our new board are very shrewd headed buisness men,Hmmm,So was the Chairman of R B S
                    In todays world, the above mentioned "shrewd headed businessman" is more myth than reality.

Comment

19.6 million is that all?
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        this season has the SECOND mortgage in it.

It will most certainly be worse.

Ho hum
                        Don't worry mate, average attendance is up about 40 so that should make up for it.

Plus we have all the money coming in from the C Club, W12 and executive boxes. And I am sure the wage bill has dropped massively (some of those juniors we released were on a right wedge)

******, I've left me sarcasm on again haven't I?
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I don't know how much the debt is but debt doesn't just go away which is why I think we all start to give Flavio and the rest a bit of respect. They've kept QPR in business so they deserve to do things their own way and take whatever chance/directions they see fit. If they hadn't come in when they did, we'd be in League 2 at best now, possibly doing an AFC Wimbledon at worst. I'd like grass roots football and 70's style terracing but it aint going to happen so we need to concentrate on what will keep us competive and what will keep us from going down the same road as Luton. Don't forget that Oxfors are already down in the Conference....next year will probably see a conference tie between 2 teams that have won the Football League Cup in the last 25/30 years or so (Luton & Oxford)....There's no guarantee that we'll stay in the Football League if we're financially screwed so enjoy the ride and appreciate who's making it possible. I appreciate that QPR fans consider the club 'their club' but it's Flavios', Bernie's & Lakshmi's at the moment and if I owned a business, I'd be the one to answer to and not the 'customers'. I know 'customer' isn't a nice way of putting it, but when I go into B&Q and buy a pot of paint, it doesn't give me the right to #### off how the company is run.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                            I don't know how much the debt is but debt doesn't just go away which is why I think we all start to give Flavio and the rest a bit of respect. They've kept QPR in business so they deserve to do things their own way and take whatever chance/directions they see fit. If they hadn't come in when they did, we'd be in League 2 at best now, possibly doing an AFC Wimbledon at worst. I'd like grass roots football and 70's style terracing but it aint going to happen so we need to concentrate on what will keep us competive and what will keep us from going down the same road as Luton. Don't forget that Oxfors are already down in the Conference....next year will probably see a conference tie between 2 teams that have won the Football League Cup in the last 25/30 years or so (Luton & Oxford)....There's no guarantee that we'll stay in the Football League if we're financially screwed so enjoy the ride and appreciate who's making it possible. I appreciate that QPR fans consider the club 'their club' but it's Flavios', Bernie's & Lakshmi's at the moment and if I owned a business, I'd be the one to answer to and not the 'customers'. I know 'customer' isn't a nice way of putting it, but when I go into B&Q and buy a pot of paint, it doesn't give me the right to #### off how the company is run.

If the service or the good you are sold are crap, YOU DONT COMPLAIN??????
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                              If the service or the good you are sold are crap, YOU DONT COMPLAIN??????
                              I'm British.....I never complain....but seriously, I went to a garage about 100 yards from my house about 8 years ago, and I pumped 25 quid's worth of nothing into my tank.....The garage owner wouldn't have it.....I wouldn't let it lie and it transpired that he was out of petrol so he knew darn well that I'd received nothing for my money. I went back after that day's delivery of petrol and got my 25 quid's worth of petrol that I'd already paid for and I've never been back since. With QPR, we don't have the option of going elsewhere because it's the club we love....but at the end of the day, that's what I'd do in the normal retail world so you can't really compare....I'm not about to support Chelsea just because they offer better football at the moment. We need to look at the big picture and where we'll eventually be....with the money men, we may end up in the prem.....without them we probably won't. Perhaps we need a footballing Ombudsman for official complaints (joke!).

Comment

Working...
                              X