Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Manager..if Sousa Leaves in Summer

Who would you like?

I have no doubt the board will go the very top to appoint a very top name.
    Scolari
    12.96%
    Trappatoni (part-time)
    3.70%
    Donadoni
    3.70%
    Erikkson
    7.41%
    I'd Have De canio Back
    42.59%
    Don't care. Its Sousa Or I won't renew
    29.63%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Who would you like?

Please tell me it's not you. :horror:

Comment

Who would you like?

is that what giani told u ?

Comment

GP hasn;t said a word !! He deals with the players in general.

I know from a very good sauce, that its not actually decided yet whether Paulo stays or not, but the next appointment will be a very top name, if they decide to move on. They don't want to keep changing managers and will spend on a big name to take charge.

of course, they may decide to give paulo one full season still.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pete your losing the plot son. You and Dexter are anti Sousa regardless of what you say. How many of those names do you think would come to QPR? You think the board would get a big name what like Dowie? Neverheard of De Canio before he came and a manager who has never been a manager so what makes u think he will be a big name? The word stabilty is a must and I don't want Sven anywhere near this club. He did nothing out city and he was woeful for Mexico who I might add are a decent side. No one will want to join Barmy Briatore so lets leave the job with paulo as you can't blame him. I wouldn't want that crap crop of players and I bet he can't wait to have a fit vine a fit buzz and a fit rowlands cause apart from the defence the rest are ****e, fact!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Without a doubt i would have de canio back.

The chants we had, the buzz around the place and the performances on the pitch!

Comment

GP hasn;t said a word !! He deals with the players in general.

I know from a very good sauce, that its not actually decided yet whether Paulo stays or not, but the next appointment will be a very top name, if they decide to move on. They don't want to keep changing managers and will spend on a big name to take charge.

of course, they may decide to give paulo one full season still.
              Too busy counting his interest free loan....
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Doherty View Post
                Without a doubt i would have de canio back.

The chants we had, the buzz around the place and the performances on the pitch!
                We know what to expect and with a better set of players and defence could get the job done.

Comment

get borat atleast we will play "beautifulls footballs"
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Not in the slightest interested at the mo.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Good God - this has to be the most patronising post in the history of messageboards.

"Sorry kids - you can't have any sweets today. But we could go swimming, or to the park, or to the cinema"

"Yaaaay!! Hate sweets anyway."

Comment

Isn't it amusing how certain people on here are doing their utmost to avoid mentioning the accounts :scorn:
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

have a guess who i voted for

Comment

Why dont Flav and Paladini manager the side next season and then when we get relegated they will perhaps realise that they are NOT football managers.

Comment

give it t harold shipman....atleast your guaranteed patients
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                              X