looking for some positives from the forest defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for some positives from the forest defeat

if ollie has any problems at all his biggest inabillity is to use 100 per cent enthusiasm all the time even in the most ridiculous times also he often puts these young players in when they have no chance of turning a game so its like playing with ten man

against forest you saw how ollie had made his qpr so full of optimistic thoughts,that we were badly caught out and before we knew it we were being over run

lets not forget though the finishing was sensational so sensational it could have been a fluke

but we are trying to win this game against derby at home tomorrow so maybe dont go flying into them and leave ourselves open at the back

i cant see any point in all shouting abuse at ollie,hes not got any funds to improve,and kobody seems to want to buy any of our players so we have no money at all
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I agree ted, think forest just had there shooting boots on & we gifted them all the space in the world, get a good result against derby will hopefully ease things and get us back on track at home, but like you said we cant go and do the same things again or the same will happen.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      if ollie has any problems at all his biggest inabillity is to use 100 per cent enthusiasm all the time even in the most ridiculous times also he often puts these young players in when they have no chance of turning a game so its like playing with ten man

against forest you saw how ollie had made his qpr so full of optimistic thoughts,that we were badly caught out and before we knew it we were being over run

lets not forget though the finishing was sensational so sensational it could have been a fluke

but we are trying to win this game against derby at home tomorrow so maybe dont go flying into them and leave ourselves open at the back

i cant see any point in all shouting abuse at ollie,hes not got any funds to improve,and kobody seems to want to buy any of our players so we have no money at all
      You will find a seat easily enough if you turn up for the Derby game tomorrow night Ted

Comment

For a team that has not scored in 8 out of their last 10 games it doesn't change that much overnight. We gave them the time and space to control and tee up the shots. If it wasn't for some blatant misses it could have been more.

Comment

The biggest positive is that it brings the day of his departure inexorably closer.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            The biggest positive is that it brings the day of his departure inexorably closer.
            Ah you could do with digging up that thread hoping we get a tonking so you can post on that and hopefully get youre wish! me personally i want us to win myself and play well
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Only positive from forest game is that it only lasted 90 mins

Comment

i think those forest strikes were incredible ,everyone of then deliverd with power and pace if we lose against derby im expecting a 2-0 hit im just praying we set up a more stroger midfield as we were over run
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Monday, 2.30pm...........err, still looking.

Comment

Not a single thing can you take from that game that is worth anything

Comment

Positive for me were i was absolutley hanging out my arris from the Ascot in Eastcote and Champers the night before and was home and back in the scratcher before the final whistle went.

Comment

I never had hyperthermia

Comment

no positives in that game ted

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            but we are trying to win this game against derby at home tomorrow
                            Thats a positive for me....havent got Derby until next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Ah you could do with digging up that thread hoping we get a tonking so you can post on that and hopefully get youre wish! :
                              I've never ever hoped that, though God knows if there was ever a time to do so it would be now.

No, my problem is that I was raised down the road from what used to be a football club. It's a game I'd like to see us try and play again one day, and in my opinion that is a step too far for your hero. Whose limitations as a footballer I also well remember.

Comment

Working...
                              X