Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team to beat Burton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Team to beat Burton

    Smithies
    Wszolek baptiste onuoha robbo bidwell
    Scowen luongo
    Eze freeman
    Smith

  • #2
    Go to a flat back to start with and onuhua at rb and pawel at right wing that way big Smith will get better service instead of the dross that is served up when employing the wing back system.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Go to a flat back to start with and onuhua at rb and pawel at right wing that way big Smith will get better service instead of the dross that is served up when employing the wing back system.
      Unfortunately we know we will play the same old useless system for the rest of the season no matter what happens

      Comment


      • #4
        When was the last time we played a confirmed flat back four from the start?

        Comment


        • #5
          433
          Smithies
          Perch Onouha Robbo Bidwell
          Scowen Luongo Freeman
          Wszolek Smith BOS

          Get in wide and deliver the ball into the box!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by qprevo View Post
            433
            Smithies
            Perch Onouha Robbo Bidwell
            Scowen Luongo Freeman
            Wszolek Smith BOS

            Get in wide and deliver the ball into the box!!
            Like that but I think he'll set up more defensively minded hence same wingback that don't suit us deep down he must be thinking I can't lose this game or I'm a sitting duck

            Comment


            • #7
              I would like to see......


              -----------------Smities----------------

              --Furlong----Ned-------Robinson-------Bidwell--

              --Wzsolek----Luongo----Scowen------Freeman--

              ------------------Eze-------------------------------

              -------------------------Smith---------------------


              What I predict.............

              -----------------Smities----------------

              ------Ned--------Baps----------Robinson

              Wzolek---------------------------------Bidwell

              -----------------Scowen------------------------

              ----------Luongo------------Freeman----------

              -------Washington/Sylla------Smith---------


              Predicted score with that lineup is 1-0 Burton!

              Comment


              • #8
                I reckon either Eze or Oteh will start on Sat to replace Smyth.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                  I reckon either Eze or Oteh will start on Sat to replace Smyth.
                  Yeah, think Eze will get a start. Perch on the bench maybe....otherwise the usual wing back system.
                  "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Washington will play,I'd bet my left ####### on it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                      I would like to see......


                      -----------------Smities----------------

                      --Furlong----Ned-------Robinson-------Bidwell--

                      --Wzsolek----Luongo----Scowen------Freeman--

                      ------------------Eze-------------------------------

                      -------------------------Smith---------------------


                      What I predict.............

                      -----------------Smities----------------

                      ------Ned--------Baps----------Robinson

                      Wzolek---------------------------------Bidwell

                      -----------------Scowen------------------------

                      ----------Luongo------------Freeman----------

                      -------Washington/Sylla------Smith---------
                      Aint dat de troof. Sadly.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Is Mackie injured then?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          Is Mackie injured then?
                          Out for two months with a pelvis injury........ Ollie is the main suspect

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                            Out for two months with a pelvis injury........ Ollie is the main suspect
                            Tempted to make a knob joke here........so much material!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Team to beat Burton?



                              Manchester City
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X