Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes in my prayers son.

Comment

More time for him to help dig irrigation ditches with his bare hands. Thanks, Harry. You found us a diamond.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Wow, some real venom being spewed on here...........

the bloke has got mental health issues and is struggling with an addiction.

sorry it did not work out with us, and hope he can find some sort of peace in his life in the near future.

good luck culks.
        Hits? Is that you?

Comment

bungle is the reason why the club is in the shyte that its in.

the Gump twins are just shyte

culks, who suffers from depression and alcoholism is a different kettle of fish.

cannot blame culker for taking 40k per week which was offered by that idiot chairman.

just be grateful he decided to leave now instead of doing an swp hand sitting out his contract.

only one person to blame for all the waste of money, that is good ole uncle.
          When you put it like that, I'd rather have ten Caulkers at Rangers than one of the Gump twins.

Comment

sorry it did not work out with us, and hope he can find some sort of peace in his life in the near future.

good luck culks.
            Cant believe this good luck to Culks

Total waste of space who did nothing to help himself,because
            that is what mental illness is about.It has to come from within the soul of a
            person to get better as well as the drink problem they go hand in hand.

The guy may as well have put a mask on and put a shotgun to the
            clubs head professinal footballer no parasite yes......shame on you Mr Caulker

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I think we just need to learn to move on, our club has had this trend since Rowen Vine and hope we've now learnt our lesson. There needs to be some kind of clause in each contract if they have person issues like drinking then they don't get paid.

Today is a happy day, hopefully this now means we're getting ready for the January transfer window and beyond. We need a few new faces who are willing to fight for this club, and take us forward.
              But you can't write into a prayers contract "if you develop mental problems you don't get paid",can you?

Comment

except to say now its

Comment

You being sarcastic i hope Mr Mcleod0

Comment

good luck culks.
                    He's robbed a living for almost his entire contract, and he's a p!ss poor player to boot.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      But you can't write into a prayers contract "if you develop mental problems you don't get paid",can you?
                      Every time i tell er indoors im only stopping in the pub for one quick pint and roll in at 5am im going to say to her 'shut it woman, ive got mental problems'.

Ditto for the security at Marks and Sparks if they ever catch me with finest steak in me coat pocket.

Dittto for my boss every monday when im to farked from the weekend on the sauce to get my arris out of bed and go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Other businesses stop pay after a period if your ill health stops you doing your job and can result in you being dismissed. Only difference is In football players are deemed as an asset so yes contracts can say your not paid if your not fit

Comment

Ok we all agree he wasted his time with us and got paid well for it.
                          But the bloke got a illness and yes self inflected but I can't slate him for that.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            But the bloke got a illness and yes self inflected but I can't slate him for that.
                            No one as far as I’m concerned slating him for illness

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              You being sarcastic i hope Mr Mcleod0
                              This time,NO I'm pretty sure he isn't

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                Depression isn't "self inflicted " surely?

Comment

Working...
                                X