Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Karl Henry Appreciation/Farewell Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Official Karl Henry Appreciation/Farewell Thread





    don't hold back now...
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

  • #2
    For what it was worth he did his best , did what most managers asked him to do

    Comment


    • #3
      Scoring a cracker against bristol was great but it plays second fiddle to his dedication to the team in getting sent off in jfh's final game. True club legend for that!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        I appreciate the fact he is leaving!
        Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
        Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

        Comment


        • #5
          No issue with Henry, always did a job, no where near as bad as has been made out. Not upset he is leaving but didn't let us down.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kit View Post
            No issue with Henry, always did a job, no where near as bad as has been made out. Not upset he is leaving but didn't let us down.
            Agree

            Comment


            • #7
              Decent player Karl far better then people gave him credit and took way more stick then deserved when others just coasted

              Best of luck to him we have had plenty worse

              Comment


              • #8
                As someone has written on Loft For Words, I can only concur, especially after reading his tweets:

                "Are you kidding?

                Fukkin good riddance useless Tory ####."

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    As someone has written on Loft For Words, I can only concur, especially after reading his tweets:

                    "Are you kidding?

                    Fukkin good riddance useless Tory ####."
                    Not sure what his politics have got to do with this thread really Hubble.

                    Was a good servant for us, decent, honest pro who did his best. Not his fault certain negative managers favoured playing him above those with admittedly far more talent.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sorry Brights, I'm feeling political and angry today! Not a fan of the Tories and seeing King Karl is one of them got my goat. Anyway, thinking tangentially about Spoonerisms, at least he wasn't Kenny Lunt's brother.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Decent player Karl far better then people gave him credit and took way more stick then deserved when others just coasted

                        Best of luck to him we have had plenty worse

                        This

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          A decent player during very difficult period for the club. Not show bizzy but not afraid to get stuck in and did what he could.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Good luck to him.

                            Suspect he'll end up back in he midlands. Wouldn't surprise me if 'arry snaps him for brum.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              Wouldn't surprise me if 'arry snaps him for brum.
                              Good shout that
                              "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X