Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex McCarthy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alex McCarthy

    Likely to be on the move again if he wants first team football as Palace have just signed France international Steve Mandanda. The boys not having much luck.

  • #2
    He not that great a keeper I'm not surprised he never nails a place down

    Comment


    • #3
      Will probably end up with Burnley imo, just seen one of their keepers go up north
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

      Comment


      • #4
        The overreaction by some when he left was hilarious especially in hindsight. Smithies is a much better keeper and Ingram looks promising so far.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Will probably end up with Burnley imo, just seen one of their keepers go up north
          He would only be backup to Heaton there.
          I reckon he needs to drop back down to the championship if he wants to be a first choice somewhere.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Norths View Post
            He would only be backup to Heaton there.
            I reckon he needs to drop back down to the championship if he wants to be a first choice somewhere.
            If he was hungry yes but I get the feeling he ain't that bothered
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              If he was hungry yes but I get the feeling he ain't that bothered
              Probably.
              Too many of these players get in a comfort zone, and with the money being so good it's no real surprise.

              Comment


              • #8
                Bournemouth could do with a new keeper so that maybe an option.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Long as he doesn't show up back here....
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

                  Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

                  Summer Transfers 2019

                  IN


                  OUT

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                    The overreaction by some when he left was hilarious especially in hindsight. Smithies is a much better keeper and Ingram looks promising so far.
                    We had neither of those when McCarthy was here, we had Calamity.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      strangeky enough i think alex macarthy is a good keeper but hes just not getting a run in a team every keeper needs to play regularly
                      Click here to view my blog.

                      More...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Good chance of a game at Citeh after limp wrist Harts latest showing!!
                        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

                        2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

                        2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

                        2015/2016, average at best.....

                        2016/2017, same old, same old....

                        2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

                        Its the hope that kills you!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          although he never got a decent run in the team here, he never looked that great. Think it was more to do with the fact people didnt like Green why they were calling for him. Wouldnt want him here even as back up and clearly Palace feel the same.

                          Needs to go play 1st team football anywhere or his career will seriously suffer.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Likely to be on the move again if he wants first team football as Palace have just signed France international Steve Mandanda. The boys not having much luck.
                            Alex has just signed a three year deal to join Chaz at Southampton

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He'll get games in the cups, but no chance of ousting Forster

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X