@OldBigHead1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @OldBigHead1

Revealing a face and a name still doesn't explain how he appeared to know so much of the club's inner dealings...or who the mole is, if indeed there is (or was) one...

Discuss!

I'm still with finney and gallen that it's Ian Taylor or Tony Incenzo and the photo and name is fake just to throw them off the scent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      I'm still with finney and gallen that it's Ian Taylor or Tony Incenzo and the photo and name is fake just to throw them off the scent.
      You don't really believe that Kev, you're just saying it to be provocative

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but what the #### are you talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          You don't really believe that Kev, you're just saying it to be provocative
          Sussed me

Comment

Any one Google him ?
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

I'm with knocker
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It's me

Comment

I think it's Tony Fernandes.

Comment

Nah, its Fat Ray/snookerloopy/receedR/HA9/Eastcote/James/hypochondriacR
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      It does make me laugh... just imagine if this was even true.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        Excuse my ignorance but what the #### are you talking about.
                        Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        I'm with knocker
                        Just some anonymous twitter bod who appears (or appeared) to have the inside track on many club dealings over the last few years. Things got slightly out of hand though when many falsely labelled the club's head of media as being the same person. Yesterday he posted a name and pic on his handle, presumably claiming to be his own...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Revealing a face and a name still doesn't explain how he appeared to know so much of the club's inner dealings...or who the mole is, if indeed there is (or was) one...

Discuss!
                          He was ment to reveal himself last year.

He is probably the same nloke that done all those twitter pages about some of us posters.

#thecount #snookerloopy
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He dont like this gaff.

Comment

Working...
                            X