Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burnley Away Now Live On Sky & Fixture Change.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnley Away Now Live On Sky & Fixture Change.

Match is now to be played Monday 2nd May at 4.45pm and not Saturday 30th April at 3pm.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 16-03-2016, 05:10 PM.

I'm not surprised at that to be honest

Comment

Bank Holiday Monday football

Comment

No shocker it being moved, could be a massive game or a complete nothing game but they have to cover their asses.
        Good for the die hards to know this early though and arrange travel.

Comment

Result. Was having to miss this as having a flying lesson (oh look at me eh) that day, suits me down to the ground. Nice when a fixture change works in your favor for once
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Was going to buy my train tickets a the weekend but forget, turns out to be a good move.

Comment

I will need my running shoes to catch that train home that's for sure but glad I held off booking it before

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Result. Was having to miss this as having a flying lesson (oh look at me eh) that day, suits me down to the ground. Nice when a fixture change works in your favor for once
                Flying lesson you say ' better take a spare pair and look for the nearest cistern then buddie

Comment

Gutted,always stop over for the weekend as have friends up there but working on the Monday so that's me screwed,had a feeling they might change this as they could even lift the trophy that day.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Flying lesson you say ' better take a spare pair and look for the nearest cistern then buddie
                    I'm just going to wear a man nappy tbf mate, reckon it'll be much easier.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Middlesbrough & Burnley on Sky

Comment

Let's upset Joey's day by winning handsomely.......doh its on TV we rarely perform in front of the cameras
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Let's upset Joey's day by winning handsomely.......doh its on TV we rarely perform in front of the cameras
                          I'd like to know why we don't play well on tv? Because this started after Warnock won the Championship with us back in 2011 and since then QPR have had quite a few managers

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
                            Middlesbrough & Burnley on Sky
                            That's 2 defeats then we're $hit on TV also another weekend away Sky have Fu(ked up!

Comment

Working...
                            X