Danny Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Simpson

Possibly going to win a prem league medal but not good enough for us.....despite us having problems at right back for a time?....curious that's all.

I think this discussions been done quite a few times now

Comment

the fella's a wrong un any way

Comment

Person who deemed him not good enough is on verge of masterminding Derbys future ha

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          I think this discussions been done quite a few times now
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

At QPR in the championship Danny was so shakey, especially first 20 minutes of games

He now looks like winning the Premier League title! Odd!

Comment

He was decent for us, pretty steady, but didn't set the world alight. It was odd that we sold him without really buying a proper replacement (although we did loan in the Chilean fella), but nobody was up in arms at the time saying how indispensable he was to us.

Fair play to him this year, but nobody can get all high & mighty and start proclaiming we should never have sold him.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                He was decent for us, pretty steady, but didn't set the world alight. It was odd that we sold him without really buying a proper replacement (although we did loan in the Chilean fella), but nobody was up in arms at the time saying how indispensable he was to us.

Fair play to him this year, but nobody can get all high & mighty and start proclaiming we should never have sold him.
                I wasn't against selling Danny at the time but having Isla onloan & selling your only right back registered to the club was very odd, also the fact Isla couldn't defend

Comment

Danny was a good player for us imo. Steady rb who was reliable.

Was annoyed as hell when redknapp got rid.

Easily good enough for us in the perm as he's proving with Leicester now.

Comment

i thought danny was a good player,but thats all in the past now
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

remember him for that slow mo of him going nuts towards the crowd when Bobby scored. Was nice to see.

Comment

I think all of Leicester's squad are massively overachieving, its crazy and I love it. Looking at their squad at the start of the season you'd have had them as a shoe in to be in another relegation battle ... yet here they are and long mayit continue! It'd be great to see a club like Leicester to win the prem!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          i thought danny was a good player,but thats all in the past now
                          A bit like Warnock Ted
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                            Possibly going to win a prem league medal but not good enough for us.....despite us having problems at right back for a time?....curious that's all.
                            Wasn't the current board that got rid of him so we can only blame who was before for this one.

Good luck to Simmo all the same.

Comment

I don't think anyone expected Leicester to win the league, let alone Danny Simpson... To be fair, although Danny has been a perm fixture and clearly doing very well in that squad, it isn't just down to him that they are top.

Vardy, Mahrez, Drinkwater and Kante are the top lads at the King Power this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X