Fulham 2 points off bottom three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham 2 points off bottom three

Hard to believe as they look world beaters against us.

LOL
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

We've probably kept them up.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        I'd be so gutted if we did.

Comment

Maybe they bunged us to lose. All will be revealed by someone on twitter. Or something.

Comment

That's the harsh reality...they might stay up thanks to us.

Comment

Just goes to show that anyone can beat anyone is this league, just look at Rotherham

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Sadly true.

Comment

If we show up for London derby's we'd be right up there in the mix, so frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    If we show up for London derby's we'd be right up there in the mix, so frustrating!

Mind boggling isn't it.

We can beat play off hopefuls Birmingham and Derby, yet we draw to Bolton and lose to MK and Fulham.
                    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

I remember some of there jumping on the Chelsea fans 'QPR Relegation Party' that ####ing cut me deep because they should know better, they should be humble as it wasn't so long ago they were in the mire but I didn't rise to it, as it is Little Old Fulham. They are a proper sad pathetic lot. Bunch of tourist, they are all confused.. They've all Supported another club a few years ago, Chelsea or Man United, Etc. I hope they get relegated and go out of business. Nobody will even care or remember them. Oh yeah, the MJ statue.. Good grief.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Rotherham have now won their last three league matches, they are still 2 points behind Fulham, but this could be a great end to the season!

Comment

Some smelly underpants in the SW6 area
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Fulham are w@nk. Said as soon as they dropped that they would soon be back where they belong in League 1 / 2. In the summer when Dembele and McCormack go, and Parker is another year older, they'll be in all kinds of trouble going into next season IMO.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We were really poor against them both times the home game our midfield was dire Toszer and Luongo chasing shadows they don't tackle much compared to Faurlin & Henry last night at least they get stuck in and are in peoples faces, our midfield from last night should not change again Hoillet,Faurlin,Henry,Phillips with Chery as the link man this is probably the best we have,

Comment

Working...
                              X