Chery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chery

Has to start next game behind the striker ! Fer ain't interested and we need some creativity

Couldn't finish his dinner. Missed an absolute sitter my nan would of put away, and she's been dead ten years,

Comment

Thought he was lightweight when he came on

Comment

Really think we should try to bring back Ravel. Way too good to be playing in Lazio reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Thought he was lightweight when he came on
          Another one the so called stars who never does nothing mate, so many under performing. Annoying really.

Comment

May have been lightweight but I'd have him over Fer for sure.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Not his best game, but he's a starter imo. Fers got to be dropped!!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Never mind playing behind the striker...we need to play 2 up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Another one the so called stars who never does nothing mate, so many under performing. Annoying really.
                  This with bells on.

Chery for me is far too soft for this league, probably the reason he's got to 27 before leaving the dutch league. Also an absolute shocker of a miss, an attacking player of his ability has to get that on target!

Comment

Would still have him over Fer.

Comment

I am really unsure of what to make of Chery. Looks great sometimes and can be creative, but other times he looks like a boy a#####t men.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Couldn't finish his dinner. Missed an absolute sitter my nan would of put away, and she's been dead ten years,
                        Was that the one that hit the post then? Because I thought he was unlucky with that one.
                        I read comments that he hit it too which. In my view, He hit it hard to make sure the keeper couldnt get to it and it was on the volley or half volley cant remember which.
                        But I agree he should be back in the team,I would select him ahead of Hoilett.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Not his best game, but he's a starter imo. Fers got to be dropped!!
                          Not for me. Link the two of them together and they can communicate in Dutch so that opponents cant understand what they are saying

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Was that the one that hit the post then? Because I thought he was unlucky with that one.
                            I read comments that he hit it too which. In my view, He hit it hard to make sure the keeper couldnt get to it and it was on the volley or half volley cant remember which.
                            But I agree he should be back in the team,I would select him ahead of Hoilett.
                            Kind of agree with summary of that chance Stan although was still a shocking miss. Put pace on it as it had to beat keeper and two defenders. Had he had less pace and it been blocked by keeper or defenders everyone would we saying why did he not leather it.

But soft or hard that needs to be a goal and in that one instance you see why he's playing in champ and not the prem as in the prem that's picked out the net

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Kind of agree with summary of that chance Stan although was still a shocking miss. Put pace on it as it had to beat keeper and two defenders. Had he had less pace and it been blocked by keeper or defenders everyone would we saying why did he not leather it.

But soft or hard that needs to be a goal and in that one instance you see why he's playing in champ and not the prem as in the prem that's picked out the net
                              So strikers in the prem never miss?

Comment

Working...
                              X