5 interesting moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 interesting moments

Seeing Steve Gallen sitting in the SA with a few others. Shows he is a true supporter even after being given the boot.

Talking to Dave Bassett briefly at half time.

The Wolves fan who looked like he was dressed up as Jimmy Saville up the back of their end.

My missues didn't moan a lot..

The steward being stretchered off.

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
    Seeing Steve Gallen sitting in the SA with a few others. Shows he is a true supporter even after being given the boot.
    Great to hear. He is probably (reportedly) pissed off with the current board but they are just caretakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Great to hear. He is probably (reportedly) pissed off with the current board but they are just caretakers.
      Have you heard something??

Comment

Have you heard something??
        nah, just mean he is a lifelong supporter so would be a shame if he didn't feel like still coming and supporting the club. Looking at tweets from his brother it looks like it was not an amicable parting.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          nah, just mean he is a lifelong supporter so would be a shame if he didn't feel like still coming and supporting the club. Looking at tweets from his brother it looks like it was not an amicable parting.
          yes of course, i get that, rangers will always be my team, whatever is going on behind the scenes, however we are playing. we either love qpr or we don't, take heed a certain individual on this forum tonight.

Comment

Why is Steve Gallen still on the qpr website?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              can't answer that

Comment

yes of course, i get that, rangers will always be my team, whatever is going on behind the scenes, however we are playing. we either love qpr or we don't, take heed a certain individual on this forum tonight.

Comment

in response to hertford hoop

Talking to Dave Bassett briefly at half time. How is he?

I asked him is he still in management, and he said jokingly he is on the dinosaur scrapheap.
                  He was with some other officials by the look of it, wonder what his visit was about, or just a day at the football.

Comment

in response to hertford hoop

Talking to Dave Bassett briefly at half time. How is he?

I asked him is he still in management, and he said jokingly he is on the dinosaur scrapheap.
                    He was with some other officials by the look of it, wonder what his visit was about, or just a day at the football.

Thanks, I have seen him at ours before, getting on a bit now
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Thanks, I have seen him at ours before, getting on a bit now
                      just checked wiki and he is 71, he would put Redknapp to shame imo.

Comment

Blimey 71, not doing that bad the. Decent in his day but a different generation
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Still looks fifty.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            can't answer that
                            Gardening leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Gardening leave.
                              Thanks Stanley, what exactly is "gardening" leave. Is that a long break with a possibility of coming back again?

Comment

Working...
                              X