• Article on Chris Ramsey

Brilliant article.

Apologies if already posted.

http://www.theleaguepaper.com/latest...-chris-ramsey/

I think he'll surprise a lot of people.

Comment

Great read that.

Comment

Thanks for posting, really interesting read.

Comment

Good read
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            I think he'll surprise a lot of people.
            Last season he already did, I did not think we could perform worse than under Redknapp, how wrong was I. No more surprises like that please. Redknapp did get us promoted despite everything.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Last season he already did, I did not think we could perform worse than under Redknapp, how wrong was I. No more surprises like that please. Redknapp did get us promoted despite everything.
              Proper a rsehole you can't help yourself

Comment

Gotta be the most miserable c_unt on here. Why even bother posting?

Comment

Embarrassing mate.

Comment

Harry got us relegated as well didn't he?

If you can give Harry a few seasons, why can't you do that from CR?

Comment

You're disappointed now. Imagine how you'll feel when he's a success.

http://www.samaritans.org/

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Harry got us relegated as well didn't he?

If you can give Harry a few seasons, why can't you do that from CR?
                        Kirill Loves Harry

Comment

See the usual cavemen can think of nothing better than resort to personal insults. I gave Harry half the season only, when he got us relegated I wanted that pile of dung gone immediately, never had much faith in him in the first place. Still have more faith in Ramsey today, just don't see any point in bigging him up as some kind of messiah in the making. Hope he does well, but not holding my breath in view of how last season fizzled out.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I don't think Chris should be blamed or called out for not being able to do something that the vastly experienced Redknapp couldn't do either. If you have a bunch of people at your work not really willing to bust a gut for the cause then it doesn't matter who the manager is it's going to fail. Seems to me all that Harry wanted to do over the last 5/10 years of his career is to just buy players for the sake of it and just hoped that it would work out. No coaching from him, no game plan from him, no passion from him. Lost his hunger for the game a long time ago and i think him not getting the England job finished him off and all we were to him was a wage coming in just like the rest of them. If they all really cared for their professional pride we would have seen more of a collective fight. Chris Ramsay now has everything to be hungry for after many many years working in the background doing the donkey work for the highly paid management ahead of him and making the players into better players he now gets his chance to do it for himself and i hope he succeeds big time.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              I don't think Chris should be blamed or called out for not being able to do something that the vastly experienced Redknapp couldn't do either. If you have a bunch of people at your work not really willing to bust a gut for the cause then it doesn't matter who the manager is it's going to fail. Seems to me all that Harry wanted to do over the last 5/10 years of his career is to just buy players for the sake of it and just hoped that it would work out. No coaching from him, no game plan from him, no passion from him. Lost his hunger for the game a long time ago and i think him not getting the England job finished him off and all we were to him was a wage coming in just like the rest of them. If they all really cared for their professional pride we would have seen more of a collective fight. Chris Ramsay now has everything to be hungry for after many many years working in the background doing the donkey work for the highly paid management ahead of him and making the players into better players he now gets his chance to do it for himself and i hope he succeeds big time.
                              Top post Jeff and agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X