Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crikey a lot can happen in a few weeks... I need to get the oven on for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crikey a lot can happen in a few weeks... I need to get the oven on for...

Some humble pie as I have been very critical and unsupportive of Chris Ramsey and happy to be proved wrong for the time being and long may it continue....

It's been great watching some skilful young players with pace to burn and so glad that we have moved away from the big name hasbeens..... Lovely to see Stan take the plaudits and looking forward to a decent season... We may well have to go through much of the same with Charlie and Matty in Jan as there'll be strugglers sniffing around but hay ho.... COYR's....

How big's your oven, there's quite a few others who should be tucking into that pie.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Lol
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
        How big's your oven, there's quite a few others who should be tucking into that pie.
        Ha ha, hope its an aga.

Comment

Haha, maybe two, Macca needs a pie all to himself.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
            Some humble pie as I have been very critical and unsupportive of Chris Ramsey and happy to be proved wrong for the time being and long may it continue....

It's been great watching some skilful young players with pace to burn and so glad that we have moved away from the big name hasbeens..... Lovely to see Stan take the plaudits and looking forward to a decent season... We may well have to go through much of the same with Charlie and Matty in Jan as there'll be strugglers sniffing around but hay ho.... COYR's....
            Fair play
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post

You'd like to think that if we are in a decent position come January Charlie wouldn't want to leave for a struggling team (fingers crossed)
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
              X