Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Austin and Phillips leave in next few days ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Austin and Phillips leave in next few days ........

please no crazy overreactions. We won't fork out more than @ 2m max on any one player, or pay more than @ 20 grand a week. Partly to ensure FFP fine is kept to a minimum.

Austin has played his last game for us. Be amazed if he plays at Huddersfield.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      Austin has played his last game for us. Be amazed if he plays at Huddersfield.
      I think your bang on I can't see him playing either, I hope we can replace matty with Nathan Byrne 2m should buy him, I think we have let a few targets to replace charlie slip through our fingers, I doubt we would off payed 9m for gray , so we could be stuck with the German and jet to get us through a hard season
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Looking forward to watching our one striker- the only striker in the squad- for the rest of the season..... Should be fun watching that unit. Especially if the basketball player known as Jet plays alongside him. Jet? Prop plane, if anything.

Comment

I'm not that sure that Phllips will leave,cause WBA are the only club to show interest in him and they are not willing to pay our asking price. Perhaps board might consider selling Matt and buy Byrne and get nice profit,but i think Matt will stay at least until january. Charlie is a different story and if Palace sell Bolasie to Tottenham that crazy fee,then they surely are willing to pay what we ask for Charlie.
          Last edited by ArcticHoop; 26-08-2015, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Charlie will leave, no doubt and good luck to him when he does, he deserves it.

Not sure whether Matty will now to be honest.

Losing Charlie would mean a mid-table finish IMO.

Comment

I know WBA have become favourite's to sign charlie, so if they want matty to they better stump up 25m
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                I know WBA have become favourite's to sign charlie, so if they want matty to they better stump up 25m
                Agreed. But if rumours are correct they should be getting about that for Berahino from Spurs so can't claim they don't have it

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Agreed. But if rumours are correct they should be getting about that for Berahino from Spurs so can't claim they don't have it
                  Very true, so let's see if they have the bottle to buy both,, what was there last offer on matty 6m or 8m I can't remember
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Problem is that Charlie doesn't want to leave London, at least not for WBA.

Comment

If it came to it on deadline day and WBA were the only club in for him, i think he would go.

Comment

He was nailed on to go to Newcastle a few weeks back. Southampton and Bournemouth were linked. Everton were. Chelsea were. Even Man Utd were by some fool. Couple of days ago it was Palace who were suddenly prepared to stump up the money, or at least thinking they could negotiate. West Brom? Really? He'd be better off staying here because if he signs for them he'll be under contract for a while and it won't be so easy to get a big move.

West Brom won't go down, due to Pulis. But they will never play great football either, due to Pulis.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          He was nailed on to go to Newcastle a few weeks back. Southampton and Bournemouth were linked. Everton were. Chelsea were. Even Man Utd were by some fool. Couple of days ago it was Palace who were suddenly prepared to stump up the money, or at least thinking they could negotiate. West Brom? Really? He'd be better off staying here because if he signs for them he'll be under contract for a while and it won't be so easy to get a big move.

West Brom won't go down, due to Pulis. But they will never play great football either, due to Pulis.
                          I really think it would be a bad move, but charlie wants premier football, most off the teams you stated have pulled out because off the price tag,, I think we will have a clearer picture on Saturday if charlie plays or not
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Don't think Philips is going anywhere. Hope we have a deal in place should the Charlie move happen as late as deadline day.

Comment

I think we will have a clearer picture on Saturday if charlie plays or not
                              "minor injury"

Comment

Working...
                              X