At least Green is as consistent as ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least Green is as consistent as ever

2 games in and we've seen him beaten at the near post - again.

Flat footed and so slow for the equaliser Saturday - again.

Numerous kicks to oppo and out for throw ins - again.

And ever the Pro - he is continuing his record for last year of conceding an average of 2 per game (league).

Now all we have to do is find a way of scoring at least 3 per game and we should start to climb the table.

Don't start this again, already been told off from the powers that be for questioning Greeno (again).

Comment

I must admit I'm not his biggest fan . Good shot stopper but makes such basic errors for a seasoned proffesional . It's not like he's new to all this ! His distribution is absolutely appaling

Comment

You do realize Green has left for WestHam on a free transfer right?

Comment

Originally posted by zm15 View Post
          christmas has come early has it?

Comment

Please tell me it's not April fools day?

Comment

Charlie and greeno to west spam, buy one get one free all agents shop at Iceland
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                Charlie and greeno to west spam, buy one get one free all agents shop at Iceland
                Hoilett? But one get 2 free?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Hoilett? But one get 2 free?
                  Do you know what I keep forgetting toilet is in our team still,, must be old age creeping in
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    Do you know what I keep forgetting toilet is in our team still,, must be old age creeping in
                    I wish I had forgotten about him. SWP mkII

Comment

could be a busy week, couple going to the Hammers and hopefully some decent additions to us
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Rob Green is like God on here. Anyone dare to point out and error/obvious mistake is shot down. He makes big errors that cost goals and points.

Didn't know much about McCarthy but plenty of experts on here said Green was much better. Funny how one is first choice in a mid table Premier League side now while Green who is better than him apparently has arguably made 2 errors in 2 games costing us points and still can't kick or distribute a football.

Comment

ITK?

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                            Rob Green is like God on here. Anyone dare to point out and error/obvious mistake is shot down. He makes big errors that cost goals and points.

Didn't know much about McCarthy but plenty of experts on here said Green was much better. Funny how one is first choice in a mid table Premier League side now while Green who is better than him apparently has arguably made 2 errors in 2 games costing us points and still can't kick or distribute a football.
                            I have no idea where this love in of McCarthy comes from. He was very poor whenever he did get a game for us and has carried that on with Palace. Two games for them and has conceded 2 goals that any half decent championship keeper should make. As soon as speroni is fit again, he will be back on their bench.

I am not by any means saying rob green is the answer, just don't understand why everyone raves about McCarthy.

Green should have done better with the first one at charlton at his near post, but to be fair to the bloke that from Cardiff, he has absolutely smashed it in the top corner. dont think many keepers would have got to that.

Far more important areas to focus on than GK at this stage in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post

Again- those with an anti green agenda will look at every goal that we concede and try really hard to make it his fault. there is no way he could be blamed for either goal at the weekend. one was a mistake by Clint hill (but he kisses the badge so he is alright!) and the other was a world class strike that very few keepers would even get a hand to let alone save.

in the same way the cardiff idiots were shouting USA USA green will always be a keeper who is remembered for his mistakes rather than his successes . when he leaves i will remember himm for all the games he kept us in and kept us from a cricket score defeat.

and as for McCarthy in the games he had for us he hardly covered himself with glory. and Speroni is injured so that the only reason he in No1

Comment

Working...
                              X