Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't seem to be much news on Fer's injury..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't seem to be much news on Fer's injury..........

anyone know when he'll be back because he could be useful until he goes in January, I'd guess. Nuisance we're unlikely to get any dough for him this month now, though.

I cant see us selling him maybe a loan deal,
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Is he injured
      R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
        Is he injured
        His pride is no doubt injured
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          anyone know when he'll be back because he could be useful until he goes in January, I'd guess. Nuisance we're unlikely to get any dough for him this month now, though.
          Watch the Access all R's show, on QPRyoutube....They have weekly Doc's report on all injuries.
          Fer iirc from today's is back running outside

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            His pride is no doubt injured
            Not sure about that. Can't blame him wanting premier football and he seems a good lad. Not all black players have attitude hert
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I feel like we replaced Fer already and now he might not go someone will be left disappointed in midfield

Comment

Good competition for places....Players will have to turn up every week to keep the shirt

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Good competition for places....Players will have to turn up every week to keep the shirt
                  That my friend is a very good point indeed. I guess the team has picked itself for a while now...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
                    That my friend is a very good point indeed. I guess the team has picked itself for a while now...
                    Yeah, some players have been comfortable, knowing they are the best option imo Ryan

Comment

I read somewhere that Fer could be back for selection next week, so injury couldn't have been that bad!!
                      They were only taking him on loan as well.
                      Find the whole thing a bit strange as was tinkering with my Sky Fantasy Football Team earlier and M'Villa is there for Sunderland but currently injured.
                      So they went ahead with his loan then, but not Fers.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                        I read somewhere that Fer could be back for selection next week, so injury couldn't have been that bad!!
                        They were only taking him on loan as well.
                        Find the whole thing a bit strange as was tinkering with my Sky Fantasy Football Team earlier and M'Villa is there for Sunderland but currently injured.
                        So they went ahead with his loan then, but not Fers.
                        And then claimed Fer failed over a CURRENT injury... Ok then...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
                          And then claimed Fer failed over a CURRENT injury... Ok then...
                          Teams think they can screw us around these days...

Comment

As Dave said in the Access all R's the physio says he started running today and should be back in a few weeks

Comment

There's something strange about the whole thing for sure.
                              Advocaat was banging on about how he rated Fer, and that he was a player he would love to sign.
                              But after the supposed failed medical he was asked if the transfer could still happen in the future, and Advocaat ruled it out completely!!
                              Yet, Fer could play in maybe 2 weeks it seems.

Comment

Working...
                              X