UEFA to relax FFP rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Tbf this "theory" has been banded around the media for a couple of seasons now
    Same here Hove - I've been saying since day one that it would never stand up but the lawyers already on the case in Europe and those retained by our Club don't need little old me banging the drum for them, after all what do I know
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Same here Hove - I've been saying since day one that it would never stand up but the lawyers already on the case in Europe and those retained by our Club don't need little old me banging the drum for them, after all what do I know
      Good to hear it. I've been banging on about this since the very beginning. Our lawyers should be able to get their heads around it but maybe you could still bang the drum for moral support. What ever happened to QblockPete's drum?

Comment

More chance of West Brom thumping Chelsea than us getting a huge fine.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          More chance of West Brom thumping Chelsea than us getting a huge fine.
          Oops

Comment

Another nail in the FFP coffin.

I'm just surprised it is taking this long.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

The embargo is more of a worry especially if our best players leave. Because we don't have enough good youngsters, certainly not ready for the Championship.

Comment

This is Platini doing his bit for the French clubs, because of Monaco & PSGs small turnover and they would be greatly restricted and hindered on what they could spend, nwe rules will aloow their sugar Daddies to spend as much as thy want to keep up with the rest of the big clubs, I'm sure they put pressure on him,

Comment

Working...
                X