Had a chat with Charlie Austin last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    I think he might live out in or around Berkshire and probably popped into Chiswick on his way home.
    I'm sure a few weeks ago he was interviewed and he was playing golf at a course in Berkshire, so presume he lives out that way.
    someone mentioned to me that he had just bought a house near him in Wokingham
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Stalkers. creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Stalkers. creepy.
        hardly, best player we have signed in yonks, think most have acknowledged he is going and most wish him well. Deserves it
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          hardly, best player we have signed in yonks, think most have acknowledged he is going and most wish him well. Deserves it

Comment

Stalkers. creepy.
            Strange comment.

Comment

Stalkers. creepy.
              They were, yes. Saw them in All Bar One then they followed us again to Studio 15. I let them off though as I like Charlie. He's a damn handsome ba$tard as well. No homo.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Don't think Charlie is quite good enough for one of the big 6 clubs but he's better than relegation fodder... Suppose that means his level is with a decent mid table team. Pees me off that he could end up somewhere like Stoke, Palace or West Ham though - amount of money we've forked out on players in past few years ought to mean were at least on a par with clubs like that and keeping players like Charlie.

Comment

Could board try to keep him at least until january to see if we can push for promotion/play-offs and we do keep him,even if we could lose him for free at the end of the season and if can get back up again he signs new deal,but if we are midtable or below then sell him,but then we can be lucky to get 5 million for him

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                    Could board try to keep him at least until january to see if we can push for promotion/play-offs and we do keep him,even if we could lose him for free at the end of the season and if can get back up again he signs new deal,but if we are midtable or below then sell him,but then we can be lucky to get 5 million for him
                    What if he gets a serious injury and misses alot/large amounts/the whole season? and doesnt fire us to promotion but still leaves on a free. Dont think our board will take that risk IMO

Comment

Apparently Charlie tweeted something about Liverpool and the papers now putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

I think it was in reference to Gerrards retirement but they are saying this evening it's him indication where he's going.

Comment

reported this evening southampton are in for him.... £10 mil
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/18/liverp...weet-5203845/?

Just can't see us selling at 10 mill. I know we got a lot of things wrong before but genuinely think with les at the club and being a football person that Fernandez will be getting the right advice for once.

Got to believe when Ferdinand says 15 mill minimum we would look very silly selling for less.

Comment

he drinks

he has spent a great deal of his life in berkshire origiionally coming from rough council type area
                            called kintsburyand he played for junior teams in thatcham areas most people in thatcham
                            seem to have a great deal of resentment for him
                            I dont know why
                            I REALLY LOVE HIM HE GOES DOWN AS THE SECOND GREATEST STRIKER IN OUR HISTORY NEXT TO LES FERDINAND WHOS THE BEST,I EXPECT HIM TO GET CAPPED FOR ENGLAND,HE MAY WELL GO ONTO TO BE THE MOST FAMOUS STRIKER EVER TO HAVE WORN THE BLUE AND WHITE HOOPS ONE LIKE HIM ONLY COME ALONG 15 SEASONS SO IT WILL BE SAD WHEN WE SELL HIM
                            BUT I DONT HOW WE CAN KEEP HIM IF HE GETS INJURED WE WILL IN TROUBLE
                            BUT IF WE CAN GET 15 MILLION WE MAY BE ABLE TO RE INVEST
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                            X