Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perry Suckling becomes new Academy Manager...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God help us if we get Ramsey full time, I have serious doubts on whether his up for this challenge.

The Teflon don needs a grip of reality appointing an unproven manager like Ramsey, who has been nothing short of #### so far.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
      God help us if we get Ramsey full time, I have serious doubts on whether his up for this challenge.

The Teflon don needs a grip of reality appointing an unproven manager like Ramsey, who has been nothing short of #### so far.
      I do agree with you, but its such a tricky one. Should he go for an experienced manager who knows the ins and puts of the game and can attract good players like hughes or redknapp?

Comment

We have had some pretty unfortunately named players. Now it's staff. Perry Suckling. Poor bloke had horrible parents.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Probably know if CR isn't given the job he would then join Timmy as No2 at Villa.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            If this guy has been at Spurs bringing through the youth there, why are you being negative? Or the fact the CR might be appointed fulltime the reason for your disappointment?

I am not sure on the guy but we must draw a line in the sand, the one positive in appointing CR is he has had the time to look see, with the close season coming up, a new appointment would not be able to assess this rabble until July, and that would be far to late.

Let the rebuilding begin, it might take a few years but we can't keep on like this!

Comment

Working...
            X