• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad eggs!!!!

rooten or scrambled...first it's the wrong sort now bad eggs
    name names.....

adel is not interested, but like swp gets his wages quick enough
    too many have been poor, it's ahndful who escape blame...i don't like barton but he tried, henry did ok...green made many saves....hill tried....austin was the stand out and zamora surprised many
    phillips is a lightweight, hoilet is toliet, caulker is dire....yun now looks lost....we were imbalanced too often, was vargas really an answer???
    bah and humbug

It more than bad eggs. It's exactly what Jermaine Jenas summarized:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32685052
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Adel is as bad as any parasite we have had at our club in the last five years; apart from one season he has robbed us blind collecting his silver

I used to think he was an amazing player but if I saw him in the street now I would cross the road to avoid him

First class W anker

Comment

I'd cross the road to chin him...how some on here can label him a QPR legend beggars belief... One decent season n a couple of goals in the prem...otherwise like Willis an oxygen thief!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I just hope we have learnt our lesson finally, get in the right sort of players, not players who once shone and now want an easy pay day.

Bring in the youngsters, bring in relatively unkown keen and eager players. Hopefully we have seen the last of those player on more than 30k a week, get back to basics.

We are a small but proud club
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            I'd cross the road to chin him...how some on here can label him a QPR legend beggars belief... One decent season n a couple of goals in the prem...otherwise like Willis an oxygen thief!
            Facto your views mirror mine but some are still hanging out the back of him

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              spot on facto!

Comment

these bad eggs should be named and shamed!

Comment

Yep name and shame

Cant be robbing off people who have paid there wages and not be exposed

Comment

Hoddle Says No - http://zapsportz.com/glenn-hoddle-on...dressing-room/

This team is rubbish but I think the bad egg comparisons to the 2012 team are way off. Apart from Adel I doubt there are others.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Hoddle Says No - http://zapsportz.com/glenn-hoddle-on...dressing-room/

This team is rubbish but I think the bad egg comparisons to the 2012 team are way off. Apart from Adel I doubt there are others.
                      i reckon traore is one!

Comment

joey will tell us soon enough!

Comment

Glenn Hoddle is one of those bad eggs. He spent more time as TV pundit than at LR.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Bad eggs include Swp, hoilett, adel and traore. All the players we needed to play down the left that Ramsey couldn't trust.

As for Phillips lightweight comment think that's a bit harsh. Been one of the best things about the club this half of the season and there not many things to shout about.

Biggest worry for me is I believe 3 out of the 4 bad eggs still have another year left in their contract. We need to get them out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              I just hope we have learnt our lesson finally, get in the right sort of players, not players who once shone and now want an easy pay day.

Bring in the youngsters, bring in relatively unkown keen and eager players. Hopefully we have seen the last of those player on more than 30k a week, get back to basics.

We are a small but proud club
                              #rightsorts
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X