Where do we go from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do we go from here?

Now that relegation is all but assured, what changes need to be made for next season?

Chairman - Should Fernandes step down? Will he even sell up?

Manager - Is Ramsey the long term choice to rebuild the club? If not, who is a realistic alternative?

Players - Who in the current squad is worth keeping hold of?
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 25-04-2015, 05:14 PM.

Ramsey is not the answer I hope TF has learned a lot of lessons this season, Austin needs to go to bring in some needed cash, Rio Hill Hoilett SWP Zamora Krancjar for sure and probably a couple of others.

Comment

Get rid of Ramsey. Get in a decent coach with experience. McLaren or Big Sam. Sell Charlie ASAP, retire Bobby, and get some decent strikers in who are effective in playing for the team. Send the Chileans back. Keep Fer, Sandro, Philllips and Joey. Especially Joey. Buy three full backs. And a ball playing championship midfielder. Ask Adel to shape up or get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Ramsey is not the answer I hope TF has learned a lot of lessons this season, Austin needs to go to bring in some needed cash, Rio Hill Hoilett SWP Zamora Krancjar for sure and probably a couple of others.
        We keep hearing that he has learnt his lesson. The problem is, we never actually see any real progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Get rid of Ramsey. Get in a decent coach with experience. McLaren or Big Sam. Sell Charlie ASAP, retire Bobby, and get some decent strikers in who are effective in playing for the team. Send the Chileans back. Keep Fer, Sandro, Philllips and Joey. Especially Joey. Buy three full backs. And a ball playing championship midfielder. Ask Adel to shape up or get out.
          Keeping Joey would also mean giving him a new contract. I think next season is the time for a clean break, and to get ALL of the 60k a week players off of the wage bill.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            We keep hearing that he has learnt his lesson. The problem is, we never actually see any real progress.
            I agree with that surely he must have learnt some lessons if not he should step down, but I think he will get it right.

Comment

must follow the Warnock formula, get in a couple like Hill and Derry, a playmaker and some steel throughout. Hardest division to get out of and with the uncertainty that goes with QPR, we'll do well to be challenging next season
              Last edited by lymehoop; 25-04-2015, 06:07 PM.
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Would give Dunne another year to give us experience at the back and make McCarthy 1st team keeper. Time to part ways with Green in the summer personally

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  Keeping Joey would also mean giving him a new contract. I think next season is the time for a clean break, and to get ALL of the 60k a week players off of the wage bill.
                  Joey would have to settle for something like £15K. He'll only want to play one year. Should be player coach to McLaren. We need a fighter who cares. Joey could be very good for us in the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post

Would give Dunne another year to give us experience at the back and make McCarthy 1st team keeper. Time to part ways with Green in the summer personally

Yep. Time for McCarthy.

Comment

I would keep Barton for a year need someone like him in the side never gives up.

Comment

Force them all to play us up again.
                        Last edited by Shania; 25-04-2015, 06:44 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

The first order of business will be to get the lawyers working on an injunction to prevent the Football League from levying any FFP sanctions against us until their legality has been tested in court.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Out:
                            Austin (He wants to go)
                            Sandro
                            Fer
                            Hoilett
                            SWP
                            Ferdinand
                            Traore

Get Mark Warburton in as manager

Comment

Rotherham probably