A new back four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new back four

This article also fails to mention that Isla will return to Juve. Who exactly will start next season if this is the case?

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...caulker-in-th/

So if there reluctantly to be sold, that can only meen one thing the wage bill
    You Rsssssss

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one of Caulker or Onuha or both at LR next season

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one of Caulker or Onuha or both at LR next season
        Caulker has age on his side at 23, but I simply don't see him developing much past his current ability. If you're poor in the air, you're poor in the air. Age will do nothing to cure that. Onuoha is the weakest strong player in English football. Built like a tank, battles like a tricycle. I think the club would do well to cash in on both of them tbh. I can't see us really missing either, even in the Champ.

Comment

Caulker will be staying, a Ramsey player, I would not be surprised to see Ned stay also, maybe a full season playing with the same partner at CB might develop his game, he has spent too much time on the bench at City and here, and too much time at RB.

That said, if we lost Ned and kept Caulker I would be happy with that, he need stability at this stage of his Career, and I hope he develops into a top CB, pace, good on the ball, heading can be worked on, I was listening to Crouch last week, he said he heading ability was poor, only working with Les improved his ability, that's all Caulker needs, help, he will be the captain of the hoops for years to come I hope!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Caulker will be staying, a Ramsey player, I would not be surprised to see Ned stay also, maybe a full season playing with the same partner at CB might develop his game, he has spent too much time on the bench at City and here, and too much time at RB.

That said, if we lost Ned and kept Caulker I would be happy with that, he need stability at this stage of his Career, and I hope he develops into a top CB, pace, good on the ball, heading can be worked on, I was listening to Crouch last week, he said he heading ability was poor, only working with Les improved his ability, that's all Caulker needs, help, he will be the captain of the hoops for years to come I hope!

Crouch has the distinct advantage of being about 12 feet tall...when you're as big as he is, you don't really need the best heading technique. He wins the ball in the air without even leaving the ground sometimes. Caulker sadly doesn't have that luxury. Not a small bloke by any means, but not so big that he can just stand there and wait for the thing to hit him on the head. The average size players usually learn how to head a football long before 23, especially one's worth £8million. I think he can (and will) improve...just nowhere near as much as some envisage.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

You would be right about Caulker if he had a brain

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                This article also fails to mention that Isla will return to Juve. Who exactly will start next season if this is the case?

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...caulker-in-th/
                Maybe its not the case. Its a poorly written, badly formatted blog.

Comment

Ned will stay - no one wanted him last time we went down and he's hardly torn up trees this time round. A newly promoted side will take Caulker. Dunne should stay on a pay as you play deal but I can see another Champ team offering him a 1 year deal.

Comment

Im not sure after his performances this season anyone would offer money worth accepting to let Caulker go. Think his value mas massively declined

Think a season in the championship bullying CF for a year might be just what he needs to get back on the correct path

Last couple of games there has been improvement in him

Comment

Onuoha played very well in the CC last year.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X