Proud of my team today but we're down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud of my team today but we're down

Put a great shift in. Frustrated Chelsea and through a mistake yet again we lost a point. A few saying beat west ham beat Newcastle at home etc. HELLO we have lost last 6 home games scoring 3 conceding 8. Need a massive turn around there. I get west ham and Newcastle have nothing to play for but see us drawing one of them needing us to win away at Liverpool or man city tough. Green killed us today but long been our saviour. Be happy to see him make way though for young McCarthy now. There keeper won them the points today but does the basics well. Sweeps up well so back four can stay high and condense play. Green no where near 3 times ball over the top in his area with our defense fighting to clear. Also doesn't command his box for me doesn't come take crosses in general

If we go down fighting so be it, but fight we must

Comment

With out doubt bakes. A lot better then last time in league. Get 100% out of next 5 games can't grumble

Comment

We won't go down without a good bloody fight, am proud off the team we can only give it 100% on and off the pitch
        You Rsssssss

Comment

How can we lose seven consecutive home games????? Christ alive.

Comment

Haven't won at home since 20th December. Ridiculous.

Comment

We have a nack of winning games when we have no other choice and think we will do so again with the two homes games.

Comment

Agree, proud but down
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What a load of ######. Nobody is down yet, especially as the two worst teams are the ones just above the relegation zone right now.

Comment

Agree, proud but down

-------------------------------------------
                    Where there's hope there's a chance

Bit of a contradiction there Hertford.

Comment

Proud and have actually really enjoyed the premiership since ramsey took over as well. But down im certain which is a massive shame.

Comment

No Green in the team next match if I was the gaffer. Not sure we are down,though.

A bit off topic maybe, but My favourite team here in Norway did also lose with a goal against in the dying seconds of the match today. Oh joy, and the Norwegian Premier League has just started...ouch
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          The two worst teams are the ones just above the relegation zone right now.
                          That's not what the table says I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Proud and have actually really enjoyed the premiership since ramsey took over as well. But down im certain which is a massive shame.
                            Kev Mcleod OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              That's not what the table says I'm afraid.
                              Not at the minute maybe, but they are both on the slide an there's always at least 1 side that drops like a stone.

Obviously we need to pick up points along the way, and I think we will, and I think we'll get more than Hull and especially Sunderland who look shot.

Yes we may go down at the end, but its still far from over now.

Comment

Working...
                              X