No announcement yet.

Traore??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What he really wants is to get the chance to develop as a midfielder, I seem to have read? It´s a pity that he is so injuryprone.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      Was he in the arsenal side that lost 8-2 to manure, to me under redcrap he had no confidence to go and attack a player and put in a half desent cross over. We have all seen with great delight how matteys has blossomed from Ramsey. So can he do the same to traore. I hope he can
      Come on H nothing to do with Redknapp he's been in and out since he got here , read Bigdaves quote sums him up to a tee

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Come on H nothing to do with Redknapp he's been in and out since he got here , read Bigdaves quote sums him up to a tee
        In your opinion!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Spot on. Never impressed at LB and bar the goals at Bournemouth and Ipswich and obviously "the cross" at City has done fck all

Comment

Traore's boots and shorts always look to big for him...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Traore's boots and shorts always look to big for him...
              As does that beard!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                As does that beard!
                Lol
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  Saw him blowing out of his #### last night and he only played 40 minutes.

He has no heart, no fight in him, he just coasts through games.

Get rid asap imo
                  I wouldn't say that, he went into a couple of challenges the other night full blooded!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

We have seen how Phillips has blossomed under Ramsey, and I think the same could be done with Traore. I personally never want to see him played left back again. Push him further up the field. He cant do worse than Nico or Toilet surely?

Comment

bambi on ice is the kindest thing to say.

useless defending and fracking awful going forward.

Basically do not understand how he has played at the top level.

Mind you, people thought my opinion of caulker was off so hey ho........

Comment

Working...
                      X