Traore??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traore??

Tbh Traore looked very solid when he came on. He was quick and moved fast. Either we survive or got relegated, first thing to be done next season is to sort out our defence. We are too slow to react and it happens a lot that we do not clear our lines properly. How many times did we have the ball in our possession and gave it away through a bad clearance or a misplaced pass. We cannot continue to concede goals with such an easy way.

Traore is inconsistent thats the problem. On his day hes a good player but you never know what Traore is going to turn up.

Comment

did you see what that clown was doing in the corner during injury time................ the farking halfwit almost cost us that point.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I am not suggesting that Traore must start, just that today he looked good. Its the overall defending of the team that worry me most. No wonder that we are the most goals against team in the Premier. Any good team is built around a good defence and that means keeping clean sheets. Something that we do not achieve that often.

Comment

When it comes to errors there were many clowns out there this evening Traore had a good game.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I've never understood the abuse Traore gets on here. Yes, he is inconsistent but he has his fair share of good matches and played well again today.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I am, after Hitman, perhaps his biggest abuser on here. I don't think he's a footballer. But he's nowher near as bad as that worthless, useless, woeful, pointless, piece of utter c rap Isla. Because we haven't a RB we ought play three at the back tactically more often. That means, to my absolute amazement, that Traore is now a serious squad player.

Comment

Why the #### didn't caulker leather the ball into the stands on bentekes 3rd goal.instead he puts Clint under pressure who then concedes the free kick.unbelievable
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Too true Van. Caulker, Isla and Kransjar aren't fighters. If we can play without them we should. Isla should be sent back to his parent club immediately.

Comment

Traore isn't as bad as you'd think from the comments off here, he leaves a lot to be desired but he's certainly got a role in this squad. Isla is a good player, dunno what your on about.

Our achilles heel is our CBs, we needed a leader who could come in and run the show but Arry spunked the cash on Rio (who everyone knew was past it) & Caulker (who is absolutely hopeless and won't get the coaching he needs to improve at this club). With just one decent CB we'd be safe imo….

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                      Traore isn't as bad as you'd think from the comments off here, he leaves a lot to be desired but he's certainly got a role in this squad. Isla is a good player, dunno what your on about.

Our achilles heel is our CBs, we needed a leader who could come in and run the show but Arry spunked the cash on Rio (who everyone knew was past it) & Caulker (who is absolutely hopeless and won't get the coaching he needs to improve at this club). With just one decent CB we'd be safe imo….

Comment

Traore did fine

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          I am, after Hitman, perhaps his biggest abuser on here. I don't think he's a footballer. But he's nowher near as bad as that worthless, useless, woeful, pointless, piece of utter c rap Isla. Because we haven't a RB we ought play three at the back tactically more often. That means, to my absolute amazement, that Traore is now a serious squad player.
                          Agree that Isla was massively at fault for their 1st goal.

Sandro at fault for their 2nd with that reckless and unnecessary lunge on Agbonlahor that left Clint exposed.

And Caulker at fault for their 3rd when he panicked and passed straight to Benteke, instead of just wellying it to safety.

Sadly, more schoolboy defensive errors which has been our undoing all season, and the reason we're in the bottom 3.

Credit to Ramsey for hauling off the useless Niko and Isla and switching to 3-5-2. We looked so much stronger in that system.

Comment

More Isla hate? I don't get it. The guy is a top class player, still considered at the moment by most in the sport as one of the best right backs in the league, he has 95% good games and gets slated on here for the other 5% without any credit for the good performances where he has saved our bacon with his last ditch tackles.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Traore may be mercurial and inconsistent, but he brings pace and excitement. Isla a solid midfielder but his defensive marking skills not great

Comment

Working...
                              X