Clint Hill.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill.......

Wasn't the winner, sadly, but boy oh boy did I really, really enjoy that. I just like watching Clint Hill.

Pleased for him.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Same here. You just have to like him
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

love clint
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Glad he got his goal but his fault for their free kick leading to Benteke's equaliser.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Glad he got his goal but his fault for their free kick leading to Benteke's equaliser.
            It was one of those fouls that really needed to be done though.

For attitude and grit alone, we need Clint in the team.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

He take the simple decisions. He never try to elaborate with the ball. A true professional.

Comment

I'm delighted for him. He really does deserve that Premier League goal. He's been a wonderful servant to our club

Comment

Ever since that blind buffoon ref didnt give the goal he scored at Reebok a few years ago I wondered if Clint would ever score a premier league goal...... I'm made up he can tell his grandkids about his goal now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    Ever since that blind buffoon ref didnt give the goal he scored at Reebok a few years ago I wondered if Clint would ever score a premier league goal...... I'm made up he can tell his grandkids about his goal now.
                    Bit harsh on the ref there Abs! As I recall that one went in and out in the blink of an eye and it has always been a problem that the linesman cannot be watching both the goal line for a possible goal and the last defender for offside. Goal line technology has FINALLY solved the problem, about 5 years after they had a system for tennis, which is a much more difficult problem (much smaller and faster ball).
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Can you delete this post, mods

Think, as someone said, he'd no option given Caulker's failure to clear the ball.

Comment

Not his worst game and glad he got his goal, but he got roasted many times in the first half as predicted with Krancjar in front of him little help, he was clumsy for the FK and on their 2nd after getting to Benteke and goal side, does a pirouette and turns his back completely.... Wtf was that!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Not his worst game and glad he got his goal, but he got roasted many times in the first half as predicted with Krancjar in front of him little help, he was clumsy for the FK and on their 2nd after getting to Benteke and goal side, does a pirouette and turns his back completely.... Wtf was that!
                          Hmmmm. Roasted far, far less, and to far less painful effect compared to that worthless t osser who was pretending to play RB.

Comment

2nd after getting to Benteke and goal side, does a pirouette and turns his back completely.... Wtf was that!
                            It wasn't as bad compared to what Suarez did to him when we were 3-0 down by HT a couple seasons back, he was in Torvil and Dean mode that day. Love Clint though, what a battler

Comment

Benteke came down the right/centre of our defence and Clint was playing LEFT back! He did a fantastic job running his ar$e off to get back and at least run some interference on Benteke. As the commentator said, Clint had absolutely no right to win a foot race with Benteke, but win it he did. Unfortunately he was coming across at an angle at full speed from the left back position and Benteke skillfully took advantage. If you want to blame somebody for that goal, how about looking to the centre backs and right back who were AWOL and not the left back who busted a lung just to get back into the play!

Comment

Working...
                              X