Traore for Yun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traore for Yun

That's worrying considering his poor form this season.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...fender-8991519
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Let's f acking hope not..... When I read this

Ramsey explained: “Armand’s got a slight calf, and picked up a few niggles here and there, but I’m hoping he’s going to be in the squad, because he’s been a big miss for us.”

I seriously wonder whether Ramsey lives in the same planet as me? Big miss? Big fat zero more like.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Ramsey explained: “Armand’s got a slight calf, and picked up a few niggles here and there, but I’m hoping he’s going to be in the squad, because he’s been a big miss for us.”

I seriously wonder whether Ramsey lives in the same planet as me? Big miss? Big fat zero more like.
      The problem Hill is old to deal with pace. Maybe Nedum?
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        The problem Hill is old to deal with pace. Maybe Nedum?
        Cannot play LB being right sided. Traore, irrespective of his pace, has been skinned at LB many more times than Clint these past two years. He hasn't started LB all season. Played LWB at Arsenal and gave them their first goal. Would prefer to see McCarthy play LB than Traore to be honest. Or any travelling R drawn at random from a lottery based on ticket number.

Comment

As Trellick said on another thread Traore at LW could work (Its where most say is his best position). He has pace and can deliver a ball into the box!!! Phillips on the right doing the same could see us being quite lively going forwards tonight

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            As Trellick said on another thread Traore at LW could work (Its where most say is his best position). He has pace and can deliver a ball into the box!!! Phillips on the right doing the same could see us being quite lively going forwards tonight
            West, the f acker hasn't delivered a ball into the box all season. And not since Mackie scored at Man City three years ago...... Why assume he would do it today? He let's us down time and time again. He's not a footballer. More a Men's Health model

Comment

Traore is sh1t.

He cant dribble, he cant tackle and his lazy... No thank you. Not in a game as big as tonights.

Comment

He has zero awareness of the ball. Trust me when i say that just look at his previous games.

Comment

The last time Traore put a decent cross in the Spice Girls were still together.

Comment

With traoroe, hoilett , adel and swp,we have four of the most uncaring, un loyal, ineffective, lazy wage robbers in the whole football league. Thats why being relegated shouldn't surprise anyone when and if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      With traoroe, hoilett , adel and swp,we have four of the most uncaring, un loyal, ineffective, lazy wage robbers in the whole football league. Thats why being relegated shouldn't surprise anyone when and if it happens.
                      Agreed.. I wouldnt have any of these anywhere near my starting line up for the run in.

Good riddance

Comment

Traore ahead of Hill wouldn't be the worst choice. Given Hill is quite past it at left back. Traore would double up and offer the odd cross into the box for charlie which would take the weight off Phillips.

That said Traore hasn't performed since signing the contract in the summer.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I have said it loads off times traore can't been seen in a qpr shirt ever again, has other people have pointed out a traffic cone would be more suitable
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Agreed Kev, and that sums up why we are in this mess right now.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

i would rather play the calf instead of the donky cant
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X