If no Vargas vs Villa....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If no Vargas vs Villa....

....enter Adel as LMF. Forget about earlier behavior, we need that type of creativity. If not then goodbye PL. Club first, and this time it means Adel in the starting lineup. 442, Hill instead of the injured Yun and Adel instead of Vargas. No other changes from the WBA game
    Last edited by swede; 06-04-2015, 03:35 PM.

Adel. In his old position. If not then it has to be Toilet. With Toilet being replaced by Kransjar when he doesn't show up (again). Sigh. We go again.

Comment

Sod both of Taarabt and Hoilett........I'd sooner call up Petrasso from the under-21's!

Comment

anyone but Hoilett, i'm so tired of him

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
          anyone but Hoilett, i'm so tired of him
          So, so true. But nobody thought we'd win Saturday. But, if he plays, pull him in the first half if he's the usual rubbish.

Comment

Surely it'll be Adel. The guy can be a right knob but he's better than our other options.

Hoilett's been average at best this season. He shows glimpses of brilliance but then finds a way to ruin it at the end.

Giving credit where it's due, Kranjcar played pretty well against the baggies, at least he did in the first half (didn't see the second). However, that doesn't stop the fact that he's been shocking all season.

Other option is to bring up a kid from the under 21's, and IMO this is too big of a game to rely on untested talent.
            Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

No hoilett he is a liability let alone a waste of space!!

Half his passes and lost of possession in good positions end up in counters that often hurt us!! I agree it should be Adel on the sheer fact villa are missing so many key players his creativity could give us the edge! Failing that then go with kranjar we haven't got many options on the left but he was part of the team thawing 4-1 and this makes me think he will get the nod!!

Comment

Adel can not track back. It will be too risky to play him, IMO.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  No hoilett he is a liability let alone a waste of space!!

Half his passes and lost of possession in good positions end up in counters that often hurt us!! I agree it should be Adel on the sheer fact villa are missing so many key players his creativity could give us the edge! Failing that then go with kranjar we haven't got many options on the left but he was part of the team thawing 4-1 and this makes me think he will get the nod!!
                  I reckon this'll play a big part when Remsey selects the team.

I want it to be Adel, but I reckon it'll be Kranjcar solely because he played against West Brom. At the very least the guy was on the field for three of our goals so he's doing something right.
                  Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Adel is too much of a risk - wouldnt trust him on the left wing, we'd be exposed over and over. His best position is behind the striker but that kinda isolates Austin. Not sure what to do really.

Villa have bags of pace, we need Barton and Sandro to really stamp their authority on midfield, a few cheeky tackles here and there.

Comment

What about Barton out side used to play there for newcastle and then you just slot Henry in middle. Would be solid down the left if Barton was there and bill would get some protection

Comment

Joey played on the right for Newcastle.

Comment

Krancjar and Zamora are both unfit and can't do 90 mins. I can't see we can field two of them.... Carrying two passengers is suicidal. I'd give Bob the nod over Nico and use Hoilett as Vargas's replacement in starting line up.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                            ....enter Adel as LMF. Forget about earlier behavior, we need that type of creativity. If not then goodbye PL. Club first, and this time it means Adel in the starting lineup. 442, Hill instead of the injured Yun and Adel instead of Vargas. No other changes from the WBA game
                            Does anybody know why he want in the squad saturday yet? He could be injured???

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Does anybody know why he want in the squad saturday yet? He could be injured???
                              Ramsay, like previous managers has noticed how unfit he is so isn't picking him unless he has no choice....

Comment

Working...
                              X