'racism' in football. RE; Sir Les

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'racism' in football. RE; Sir Les

It appears that no more opinions are allowed on the previous thread.

Moyes, Ferguson, Lambert, Dalglish, Souness, Clarke... How dare these Scottish men get their heads down, work hard and achieve. Totally over-representative of the English Premier League. To applaud their hard work is disgusting and to say to your mate in the pub "there's something about those sweaty's when it comes to management, there must be?" is completely unacceptable. Racism of the highest order.

Now there's three white Dutchmen managing in the premiership. This cannot be tolerated, regardless of their talent.

I say there must be at least three Asians in the youth team set-up, along with one paddy and possibly an Englishman.

Sir Les (my hero), you're wrong.

Look it is very simple how many black players have played in the premiership over the last twenty years? How many black managers/coaches are there? I think Les makes a very relevant point!

Comment

if you take it down to basics its colourist rather than racist

Comment

good post,I worked for a firm that to be pc ,employed an sillypeno. he was useless just like Ramsey.you don't get this carry on from the whites,if you're good enough your good enough regardless of colour.
        It's the old chip on the shoulder, les should be ashamed. imagine the hoo har if there was a white and proud day
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
          Look it is very simple how many black players have played in the premiership over the last twenty years? How many black managers/coaches are there? I think Les makes a very relevant point!
          A typical post from you easts.

The thing is I bet you don't even know how many black coaches there are but you just can't resist jumping on the bandwagon

Comment

Thing is, if you want to make football management more representative, you'll have to do the same to playing squads, which could mean some black footballers getting kicked out of the game.

Can't have it both ways. It should be purely about ability, nothing else.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Two things I would add as never got chance to get involved in other thread

1) I have had racial abuse from a rangers fan remember it like yesterday. Was upper loft towards the corner SA Rd side night we dinked Middlesborough in the season we were really struggling. Guy was giving it black this black that n igger etc then turned round when someone he was with pointed I was not far behind. He just looked as if to say same applies to you. He would be known to many on this site!!!

funny old world he landed up in seat beside me this season stoke away but never returned to his seat second half.

2) I get fed up with likes of John Barnes saying he don't get a sniff when to me its because he's not up to the task he had two cracks at newcastle and Celtic and flopped that's why he don't get offers now as he's proven he's poor manager

Now the stats and ratios given black players in game are not correct but I myself am not sure its simply down to racism. Think FA need to dig deeper racism on evidence dobfar is just an easy answer to problem

Comment

Bunch of fairys

Comment

Really struggle to believe that black managers are not give the same equal opportunity's as white managers because of their colour, especially in the modern world. And when I hear reports on the subject I cant help but think, maybe the black managers trying to break through/want to succeed as a managers are just simply not good enough. Just my opinion of course.

Personally I'd rather a good black manager over a bad white manager just as much as I'd prefer a good white manager over a bad black manager!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Aint being funny but i dont even notice peoples colour anymore, that sh its changed, i honestly dont even notice it if you know what i mean. Wouldnt even be a question to me. Was one of the only white kids in my class at school (berrymede junior) so maybe that might be why i am like that if others dont see it the same.

Comment

Everyone needs to be given a chance, CR is getting his now. Problem for CR is that he was inherited a team that had a losing mentality, as many have said even the special one would find it hard to win with our current squad.

Comment

To be fair FIFA hardly set the right example when they give countries a slap on the wrist when players are subjected to racism yet ban clubs from euro competition for hooliganism.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          1) I have had racial abuse from a rangers fan remember it like yesterday. Was upper loft towards the corner SA Rd side night we dinked Middlesborough in the season we were really struggling. Guy was giving it black this black that n igger etc then turned round when someone he was with pointed I was not far behind. He just looked as if to say same applies to you. He would be known to many on this site!!!
                          Non-member or banned or still here?
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The coloured ex England striker Brian Deane worked wonders with a club here in Norway. He organized his team so well, Not sure where he is now, though,. Personally, I would love it if we gave him a chance next year.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Non-member or banned or still here?
                              Sorry I meant would be known to posters of site if I described him not that he is a poster

sorry to have caused confusion

Comment

Working...
                              X