Is it our fault for constantly singing 'oh Bobby zamorah'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it our fault for constantly singing 'oh Bobby zamorah'

that he keeps getting played? Should we be singing 'oh Edwardo Vargas' instead?

Spot on
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Were living in the past singing that. It was really the only contribution the guy has made in three seasons with us

He also never seemed very grateful that his name gets sung when he was telling fans in Ellersie Rd to 'calm down FFS' sunday

Comment

Players are fielded at QPR because we sing their names?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Dont ask us Geengrass ask Ramsey , BZ does what he's asked to do while your asking him ask him why he he's played not just BZ but swp Hoilet Krankjer before Vargas
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 25-03-2015, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Its only sung because we have no songs

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
              Its only sung because we have no songs
              Really??
              To be honest it is hard to resist joining in with that song as it has such wonderful memories.

Comment

Wonderful song, we and he may be shite but i'll sing that song forever.

Comment

Was a bit cringey when we were singing it Sunday after he ballsed up 3 good goal scoring opportunities. If, say, Hoilett, had messed those chances up he would have been booed off the pitch.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Was a bit cringey when we were singing it Sunday after he ballsed up 3 good goal scoring opportunities. If, say, Hoilett, had messed those chances up he would have been booed off the pitch.
                    Your right there Matty but we all know BZs days are well behind him , nobody can deny he tries his best puts all he can into a game his effort cant be faulted it's just time has caught up with him as I said earlier he does what the manager asks him to do just cant do what he used to

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Your right there Matty but we all know BZs days are well behind him , nobody can deny he tries his best puts all he can into a game his effort cant be faulted it's just time has caught up with him as I said earlier he does what the manager asks him to do just cant do what he used to
                      Yep can't knock his effort he is just well past it. Our manager's fault for still picking him.

I'm all for singing his name if we win or when he is brought on or whatever, brings back great memories, but when he is having a reggie and we persist with chanting his name it baffles me slightly.

Comment

Reggie? I'm trying to work that one out! Reggie.... Perrin? Kray? Reggie Kray = bad day? Nope, I'm lost. Please enlighten me Matty!

Comment

he had 4 decent chances Saturday, if he took one it would have changed the outcome I'm sure. The header chance was woeful
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Reggie? I'm trying to work that one out! Reggie.... Perrin? Kray? Reggie Kray = bad day? Nope, I'm lost. Please enlighten me Matty!
                            Sorry - Reggie Blinker: stinker.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Sorry - Reggie Blinker: stinker.
                              Brilliant! Thanks mate. (No need to apologise!)

Comment

Working...
                              X