Daily Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Mail

we all know Martin Samuels is always putting in the boot about us. Today they listed the remaining fixtures of the clubs in danger of going down. They excluded us because they say we have no chance, cheeky uckersf
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

They might of given up, but none of us true supporters have. We are staying up. We all know its possible, and we are the mighty queens park rangers and if anyone can do it, it will be us. You R's. Lets do this. (better Rich?)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      They might of given up, but none of us true supporters have. We are staying up. We all know its possible, and we are the mighty queens park rangers and if anyone can do it, it will be us. You R's. Lets do this. (better Rich?)
      Haha Genius!

Comment

Haven't read it but did they list Leicester as well?
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Haven't read it but did they list Leicester as well?
          no, they reckon they're gone as well. They reckon Burnley will escape with 33pts, Sunderland down with us
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

There prob correct with shout of Burnley and Sunderland

Harry this morning on TS said if we can get a quick win then were still In with a shout and he said Sunderland are done for

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Much
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                we all know Martin Samuels is always putting in the boot about us. Today they listed the remaining fixtures of the clubs in danger of going down. They excluded us because they say we have no chance, cheeky uckersf
                They probably read this forum and agree with the majority opinion on here. Most on here can't really complain about the papers writing us off because even die hard fans have done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  They probably read this forum and agree with the majority opinion on here. Most on here can't really complain about the papers writing us off because even die hard fans have done the same.
                  thats what i thought too ( even though i have written us off ,but still ,come five to three or whenever ,i always think we can beat anyone ! )
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Don't think many have complained about it, it seems to be the most realistic outcome

Comment

Daily Mail Lyme what do you expect?I think you will find they have a track record !

Comment

We as a club have been sl@gged off by the media over dire football, FFP, bad transfers, the debt, and just about every thing you can think of. So have fans of other clubs. I say #### 'em. #### 'em all. We're QPR. We bow to no one.

I hope the constant abuse we get as a club galvanises us all, fans and players, to say sod 'em all. We will show them what this club is all about. A proud and passionate set of fans that have always had the odds stacked against us, but we're still here, and so is our magnificent club.

We ain't Real Madrid, but we have heart. We've got some good players, and if all of us stick together, we can be the 12th man and try and get out of this mess. We've done it before, we'll do it again.

#### 'em all. Come on you Rssss!

Comment

Passionate post Richard, I feel the same.#### em all,we are QPR!!
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Would you blame them?
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

no, they reckon they're gone as well. They reckon Burnley will escape with 33pts, Sunderland down with us
                              thats how i have it , onwards and upwards to wba

Comment

Working...
                              X