• Show
Clear All

• Everton being mullered

Good news for Sunday......or not?

Good i hope. Really think we got a chance on Sunday to get all 3 points

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Good i hope. Really think we got a chance on Sunday to get all 3 points
      You and the hamster say the same thing every week now we are relegated to play jedi mind tricks on people to smokescreen us away from the fact you hate every single thing to do with queens park rangers. Well i for one haven't fallen for it..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        You and the hamster say the same thing every week now we are relegated to play jedi mind tricks on people to smokescreen us away from the fact you hate every single thing to do with queens park rangers. Well i for one haven't fallen for it..
        Not relegated yet Kev! there are 4 of us and only 3 going down. I love rangers and have for over 40 years. Just because i dislike the current board (and half the squad, the badge and the current shirt) doesnt mean i dont love the club. These lot will be gone soon i reckon but we will still be here!

Comment

They will come back stronger than ever. But it will not be enough, the mighty R`ssssss will beat them easily(quite)...
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Hopefully we face a demoralised side who think there safe and have nothing to play for

Comment

Fallen for what? Many people were relieved when Harry left and thought we had a really good chance of survival, me included. But we have picked up only 3 points since that, and I don't think we can catch up now. I still think it will be close, but not enough time/points now.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Hopefully we face a demoralised side who think there safe and have nothing to play for
                Yeah and they'd still beat us, sod's law.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

After that hiding I bet there glad there playing us now. They could do with the boost of confidence that 3 points brings

Comment

It's a fair old schlep from Kiev too. Let's hope they'll be too knackered to play well on Sunday.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Barkley looked good though (hit the post twice), bet any money he tears us a new one again.

Comment

Barkley looked good though (hit the post twice), bet any money he tears us a new one again.
                        yeah he did. Lukaku's goal was pretty good too

Comment

it will make no difference to evertons performance on sunday , they're a good side with a good manager .. the team need to believe we can win games

Comment

It more depends on the team we pick I think, to be honest since Harry left I have no idea each weekend who is fit and available and who isn't any more.

Matty must be on the right and SWP in the stands, christ I would rather play Hoilett on the left than Shambles Wright Philips. I would probably play Vargas on the left though if he is still with the club or in this country, I have no idea what's happened to him. Barton and Sandro in the centre and Adel behind Charlie, I would only play Adel for home games though.

Comment

would like to see adel only get 20 mins or so he's not fit , pretty much agree wiv the rest of your team

Comment

Working...
                              X