Grego-Cox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grego-Cox

We need goals big time, could he/should he have a bigger part to play in the final stages of the season?... Personally 3-0 down, I would of chucked him on 'a lot' earlier than the last 5 mins. Also would of liked to seen him on earlier than the final 2 mins against Spurs...... OR is he just not good enough/ready for the step up?.... I honestly dont know. He seems to score goals away from the 1st team so whys he not getting decent game time when we desperately need goals?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

No harm in trying him out. Would also like to see Vargas given a start. Seeing as we can't defend we should go on the attack.

Comment

He will need to bulk up a bit before he's ready. same is said for furlong, especially against a player like zaha or bolaise.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Too early for him. Where was Zarate?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          Too early for him. Where was Zarate?
          Injured - sent back to W.Ham.

Comment

Vargas should be upfront . End of , smashes it for chille against international defenders and we need goals . Criminal not playing him

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
              Injured - sent back to W.Ham.
              Never knew that!
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Vargas should be upfront . End of , smashes it for chille against international defenders and we need goals . Criminal not playing him
                This 1000000%.

It's an absolute farce we've never played him up front. I think in that position he have done great in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  This 1000000%.

It's an absolute farce we've never played him up front. I think in that position he have done great in this league.
                  We did against Everton away.

Comment

Last 2 times Ramsey has put him on he has put in midfield FFS.. Clueless

Comment

Don't think Grego-Cox is a good idea, purely because if he don't score all the #####s will be on his back like they have with D Furlong.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Yep. I think Ramsey's old dear ran off with a Chilean when he was a nipper to be honest - really doesn't seem to like Isla and Vargas despite em both being far superior to what he is playing in their positions.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                        X