Win our next 2 games and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    Don't you ever get fed up of calling fellow supporters deluded just because they have a different opinion to you and want to believe we can stay up?

Who the hell are you to call people deluded just because they're not surrender monkeys like you are?
    I can call people deluded just as much as you can call me a surrender monkey so jog on.

Comment

So many people were saying palace cant score so we have to go at them and we can beat them, they are no good. Half time 3-0 down. Thats all the proof you need about our impending fate im very sad to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        I can call people deluded just as much as you can call me a surrender monkey so jog on.
        Maybe we'll all see you at the next game. You won't be hard to spot. You'll be the bloke with a big yellow streak running down your back
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Maybe we'll all see you at the next game. You won't be hard to spot. You'll be the bloke with a big yellow streak running down your back
          haha..while you sit there at 3-0 down thinking we'll still be in the Premier League next season

If you actually go every week!
          Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 15-03-2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            So many people were saying palace cant score so we have to go at them and we can beat them, they are no good. Half time 3-0 down. Thats all the proof you need about our impending fate im very sad to say.
            Careful Kev, you might just be joining my Surrender Monkey Club!

Comment

thought you didnt attend ( or very rarely ) at Loftus Rd anyway ?
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                considering that Everton are playing in Kiev not Moscow I can't really see this situation panning out
                Just up the road from Moscow.

Comment

Working...
                X