Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we bounce back 1st time of asking again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not if Ramsey's still here!!... really depends on whos in charge. Who ever it is will need to have a good clear out of players and rebuild.... so imo to early to call!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      Makes no odds-RTID.

Dont matter to me what league we play in..RTID

Comment

20 wins from 105 prem games since Warnock promotion...anyone enjoying it?

Comment

We need to consolidate in the Championship for a few years building a very good side then have a season where we absolutely blitz the league and go up with a solid squad that can survive in the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            just makes it all the more special when we do win

Comment

Im actually really looking forward to it. I think we will do a burnley and liecester next season and storm it. Going to start going to a few away games as well, and tick off any ive never been to for deffo. Cant wait to be honest. Echo the RTID

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                We need to consolidate in the Championship for a few years building a very good side then have a season where we absolutely blitz the league and go up with a solid squad that can survive in the PL.
                This is the most likely outcome as long as the money men stay on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Im actually really looking forward to it. I think we will do a burnley and liecester next season and storm it. Going to start going to a few away games as well, and tick off any ive never been to for deffo. Cant wait to be honest. Echo the RTID

This. As fans we will still be here and still go support. Dont matter the league and i am actually looking forward to playing in a league where hopefully we can compete and pick up more than 5 or 6 wins a season. Bring it on. My missus is fed up with me having the ump on the weekends rangers lose (which is most of the farkin season at the moment)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    it is preferable imo than playing back in the Championship, where QPR's last 2 seasons glossed over the truth about their previous seasons ' performances/results in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      With those expectations you will be here wanting a change of manager after 10 games

Patience is going to be needed the next few years
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                        just makes it all the more special when we do win

Just makes it harder to justify the 1000s of pounds spent doing away games knowing Im going be a misery guts for days. PL has kicked the #### out of me, Im hurting!!

Comment

Working...
                        X