Tony is to blame, not Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony is to blame, not Ramsey

Anyone blaming Ramsey for this pathetic team really is an idiot. No matter what team Ramsey puts out the players aren't good enough - it's as simple as that. All the mess at QPR is because of Tony Fernandes. The man talks utter nonsense. He's spoken nonsense ever since he arrived. Every decision he makes seems to always end up being the wrong one. We won't get a new stadium under him nor will we have a new training ground. I feel sorry for anyone that believes a word Tony says. Just look at how stupid he sounded when he said he found his dream manager and then he tried to make out that Ramsey was it. Chelsea would be nothing without Abramovich but QPR would be better off without Fernandes

Does Tony pick SWP ahead of Vargas? And Furlong ahead of Isla?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's a real hard one to analyse imo. Fernandes has been good for our club and under him we could have a bright future. It just so happens atm everything we have tried has gone to the s***s!
      He has to stop flaunting our business and intentions in the media and this nievity excuse doesn't work now!! He running qpr like someone who has no previous business sense.
      I think as fans we find it hard to watch as I believe the infrastructure needed is quite simple right from playing staff to the ground ect!! We just keep trying to miss steps and don't seem to have the patience to do thinga the proper way! In doing so we just keep stitching ourselves up!!
      Next year I'f relegated we need to do things properly! Keep the spine of youth even a couple of the players like caulker who had a mare this year add 3 or 4 new youth and a couple over 25's and focus on the training ground!!

Comment

So you would have picked Furlong in the team against Bolaisie AND Sanchez, Played Matt Phillips out of position and totally refused to play Vargas in his preferred position where he has played well for Chile??? Jeezzzz.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Here what your saying - but he's taken a punt on a inexperienced coach which is hurting us! I'm saying this in hindsight as I've been optimistic about Ramsey but when you look around at the other teams who swapped managers we are the only ones who haven't really improved!!

Comment

This. But Tony picks Chris. Who picks SWP. No one on here- not even the fruitcake who posts the heat maps, thinks Charlie is as good as Messi and thought we were acceptable for eighty minutes of today's game- would ever pick SWP......
            Last edited by Rangers77; 14-03-2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Does Tony play arguably our most in form player out of position after he was delivering bombs for Austin from the right does Tony expose a young right back to two of the trickiest wingers in the league in Sanchez and bolaise

Comment

Isla was injured, I think.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Agree 100% Matty !! Re ; Fernandes ..He typifies the old adage in business or life fools rush in where angels fear to tread..

Comment

Do you honestly think they'd make a difference? QPR would've still lost today. No matter which players play, the team would still lose. Apart from Charlie Austin, they're all not good enough

Comment

Blame Ramsey for that pile off shite out there today,
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
                        Anyone blaming Ramsey for this pathetic team really is an idiot. No matter what team Ramsey puts out the players aren't good enough - it's as simple as that. All the mess at QPR is because of Tony Fernandes. The man talks utter nonsense. He's spoken nonsense ever since he arrived. Every decision he makes seems to always end up being the wrong one. We won't get a new stadium under him nor will we have a new training ground. I feel sorry for anyone that believes a word Tony says. Just look at how stupid he sounded when he said he found his dream manager and then he tried to make out that Ramsey was it. Chelsea would be nothing without Abramovich but QPR would be better off without Fernandes
                        Ramsey has changed nothing. Still no organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          Ramsey has changed nothing. Still no organisation.
                          Do you honestly believe that another manager could've changed our fortunes?! Tony buys the players and look at how much money he's wasted

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Does Tony play arguably our most in form player out of position after he was delivering bombs for Austin from the right does Tony expose a young right back to two of the trickiest wingers in the league in Sanchez and bolaise
                            Tell me another player currently at QPR who could do a better job at right-back? There is no one!! QPR don't have the quality - it's as simple as that. Every player has been given a chance to play this season

Comment

If Furlong hadn't played today then no doubt Clint Hill or any other defend would've been exposed. The whole squad, apart from Austin, aren't good enough. Stop blaming the manager. Jose Mourinho wouldn't be able to do anything with these players.

Comment

Working...
                              X