X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Sherwood

Maybe we should've gone all out to get him after all
    I should probably write something insightful here

Would have been perfect for us exactly what we needed but he has to much confidence apparently which put some noses out amongst fan base

Comment

Was the perfect manager for us, but he didn't want the job as we are not big enough for his ambitions so what can you do. Lets hope clement is a better coach come manager than ramsey eh.

Comment

Snap ! Deemed not good enough for us, blah, blah, blah. Does that mean he would have kept this pathetic group up, maybe not. So we got Ramsey and the youngsters that most were demanding ! Still, don't forget we have all those easy away games that I keep getting reminded of. Burnley, Hull, Palace, oh, we lost those. Still WBA and Villa are easy pickings, so I'm told ! To have had any realistic chance of staying up Redknapp should have gone at least before the transfer window. Then just maybe, one of Pulis, Pardew, and yes, even Sherwood might have pulled off a miracle. Do I sound angry, yeah right I am ! Having said that, are we down yet, no. Looking very grim tho' and that's just trying to be realistic and not bury my head in the sand !

Comment

It would appear that Villa's gain has been our loss.

Comment

All the experts on here said no to him though ....
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I would have loved him here he will turn out to be very decent manager

Comment

Leaves a biter taste in the mouth - I don't rate Sherwood as a top class manager but he's an excellent motivator and may well have helped us

Ramsey on the other hand, who I never thought was the right choice got the job on the back of the new manager bounce and has done fuc* all since apart from lose us games and been quoted on "football racism" stories.
                I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  All the experts on here said no to him though ....
                  Did the board want him? Did Les want him? Did Sherwood even want to come?
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Before you all start giving him manager of the year, so far he has beaten WBA twice.
                    Once being gifted the game by one of the worst goalkeeping performances ever,
                    the other against ten men.

Today he beat a team even WE have done the double over.
                    Yes he may be Fergie 2nd but he hasnt beaten anyone yet

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Did the board want him? Did Les want him? Did Sherwood even want to come?
                      Did they all want Ramsey ?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Did they all want Ramsey ?
                        Can't answer your question because I don't know, but you can't answer mine either because you don't know.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Think we need a Steve Clark type, ATM. A pity that he is at Reading.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X