Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sean Wrong Phillips backing up rookie Furlong= idiocy !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
    I'm not a cyber bully I just suggest if your going to get personal you should be able to back it up .
    To be fair neil, i saw it as a cheesey les dawson style joke rather than a personal attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      To be fair neil, i saw it as a cheesey les dawson style joke rather than a personal attack.
      I can take that from someone I know or am familiar with not a stranger Kevin and perhaps wouldn't be so sensitive after today but today has been an ordeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
        I can take that from someone I know or am familiar with not a stranger Kevin and perhaps wouldn't be so sensitive after today but today has been an ordeal
        Think youre taking that jibe far too seriously imo. Harmless banter. Have another pint, I am.

Comment

R's playing crap and the fans rucking each other, now where have I seen that before

Comment

If Ramsey intends to play the R's youngsters, may I suggest he starts with the likes of Petrasso, Harriman, Donaldson, Ehmer and others who already have some football league experience. I know these are away on loans, however, cannot understand the point in playing 18 year olds with no league experience in a relegation battle in the Premier. And all this when there are players being paid a fortune every week to play. These youngsters should be played either if we're safe (just a dream) or when we are definitely down.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              None of their goals were SWP's fault. First two simply 100 % Furlongs.
              2nd was Yun's.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                2nd was Yun's.
                It was Furlong's.
                But I don't believe Furlong is that stupid that he gives Bolasie all the time and space in the world? Surely Ramsey gave him instructions like ''what ever you do don't let Bolasie run between you and our full backs''.

Comment

Working...
                X